Page 3370 of 3544 FirstFirst ... 2370287032703320336033683369337033713372338034203470 ... LastLast
Results 33,691 to 33,700 of 35435

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  IMG_4240.jpeg
Views: 799
Size:  97.1 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

While it’s true that 2023 hasn’t been a picnic, there’s still this:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Get a waffle for the table to share.
    Hashbrowns are a must... scattered, smothered, covered at a minimum (I like peppered too)..
    Just go ahead and get the large. It's only an extra $0.50....You can thank me later... https://www.wafflehouse.com/nutrition/hashbrowns/

Then... whatever else you want ... I like a couple of over easy eggs on top of my hashbrowns.
    Looks like there's a couple not too far from my in-laws' place in Tempe. I'll have to go the next time I'm down there.

Thanks for the recommendations!

Name:  i-dont-always-compliment boss.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  42.9 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    2020 wasn't all that bad to me. The only negative of that year was my dad passing away without me being able to see him the entire year or just before his death (August), but we spoke often on the phone. His health was pretty poor and was one for whom we absolutely took Covid seriously. Utimately it wasn't Covid but his other health issues. Otherwise, it wasn't bad. I already worked from home and we're all mostly homebodies, so the "lockdown" was just another Tuesday for us. My main recreational activities were outdoors so that didn't change either. I couldn't go to the gym, so I increased my trail running and mountain biking.

And we got to spend our first Christmas at home rather than driving all over tarnation to visit family. That was nice. First time in nearly 20 years we woke up in this house on Christmas Day. The cat was like, "What are you doing here?".

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    2020 was a toxic-waste dumpster fire.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    And we got to spend our first Christmas at home rather than driving all over tarnation to visit family.
    I kinda thought COVID would put an end to the whole home-for-the-holidays thing.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

After aging myself by doing the “Big Fig Newton?”
    This seemed appropriate;

Name:  IMG_7299.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  49.7 KB
    🤣 You’re only young once. …But you could be immature forever!! 😎

Name:  IMG_4245.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  53.4 KB

User Tag List