Page 3338 of 3542 FirstFirst ... 2338283832383288332833363337333833393340334833883438 ... LastLast
Results 33,371 to 33,380 of 35417

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  end program.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  50.5 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Name:  cat v printer.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  49.8 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

And one more for the night:

Name:  job injury.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  30.2 KB

p.s., somebody please feed the hamster powering this place.

In Texas and Oklahoma you can be ticketed for being in the left lane if you're not passing another vehicle. Highway Patrol on I-30 outside of Texarkana and Mt Pleasant (big drug transporting corridor) routinely pulled cars over for being in the left lane or not using the turn indicator to change lanes and watched to see who got all sweaty. They made lots of big busts that way when we lived there a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    When I was living in Ohio, the staties ticketed some clown for driving 65mph (the speed limit) on the Ohio Turnpike. The charge was "obstructing the flow of traffic". The driver claimed that everyone else was speeding, so if they had been obeying the law, he wouldn't have been obstructing anything. he lost. He appealed it. The appellate court said that he had no right to play traffic vigilante. and upheld the conviction.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Had a friend, his wife said - she would deliberately drive in the extreme left lane to slow those bad people down. Told her this was Texas and prepare for incoming gun fire. Don't know if it got through.
    My ex used to do that. I guess she thought she was doing the state patrol a favor. That was 20 years ago and she might be still alive. Around here that's the absolute fastest way to cause a road rage incident with shots fired. Nobody drives the limit on I-5 here. Usually 5-10 over. Canadian Truckers are yuge offenders. Not sure how those Canadian trucking companies manage that. The companies the Sikhs drive for in BC probably pay for the infractions but IDK. I just try to stay out of the fast lane because even 18 wheeler transports will try to pass me. I usually try to drive the limit because I don't need any 200 dollar tickets. The last one I won was was a long time ago.

Hint. If you drive in WA pay attention to the limit. WA is loaded up with SP sneaking around in unmarked Dodge Challengers just looking to nail your ass. You'll never spot those before it's too late.

Looks like this one. The only giveaway is the antenna.

https://youtu.be/V4RUdzw0Iys

OK boomer.
    Last edited by Borderland; 09-10-2023 at 08:23 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Had a friend, his wife said - she would deliberately drive in the extreme left lane to slow those bad people down. Told her this was Texas and prepare for incoming gun fire. Don't know if it got through.
    There's not many things more dumberer than OC'ing a long arm in public, but that's one of them.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Read somewhere that the accident folks say going 10 mph above or below the normal flow on a road is a major accident producer.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Name:  IMG_8518.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  43.6 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Name:  MF.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  41.6 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Um, no thanks MSN
    Name:  D9A82382-1056-47D4-B4ED-EE2AAE9BA2EC.jpg
Views: 579
Size:  33.4 KB

User Tag List