Page 3250 of 3544 FirstFirst ... 2250275031503200324032483249325032513252326033003350 ... LastLast
Results 32,491 to 32,500 of 35438

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Taking Care of Business in Da Woods
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Elvis is Bigfoot?
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

A belated Happy Mother's Day

Name:  IMG_2673.jpg
Views: 750
Size:  57.9 KB
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    This is brilliant but it would never work for a Catholic school. They'd use it against anyone who actually filled it out.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    This is brilliant but it would never work for a Catholic school. They'd use it against anyone who actually filled it out.

Okie John
    I’ve told the story before, but I almost got fired this way. My coworker was complaining about how aggressive her Catholic parish was on collecting the promised weekly donations. She left for lunch, and I typed up a salary garnishment letter and left it on her chair when I left for my own lunch. When I got back, she was in high dudgeon about “how dare they garnish her salary” and so forth. I told her it was me, and a call from HR followed.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Elvis is Bigfoot?
    No, Bigfoot is Elvis.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Site Supporter
    Name:  872DD099-E2A3-4727-BCB6-4E1AA9BAAADD.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  53.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’ve told the story before, but I almost got fired this way. My coworker was complaining about how aggressive her Catholic parish was on collecting the promised weekly donations. She left for lunch, and I typed up a salary garnishment letter and left it on her chair when I left for my own lunch. When I got back, she was in high dudgeon about “how dare they garnish her salary” and so forth. I told her it was me, and a call from HR followed.

Most excellent. Reminds me of this:

Name:  thumbnail.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  35.2 KB
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

She should have figured it out quickly since it was requested by “Fr G Sarducci” as financial representative of the Diocese. She was a little dense.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List