Page 3152 of 3537 FirstFirst ... 2152265230523102314231503151315231533154316232023252 ... LastLast
Results 31,511 to 31,520 of 35362

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    That's pretty much BS. I'm not defending her, but let's be honest here, a guy that bangs a different girl each night is celebrated as a stud in most environs. A woman who has the same appetite gets train jokes.

These memes are pretty juvenile.
    A new hire who sleeps with over a half dozen senior staff from his company in a short period of time is going to get ridiculed (to say nothing of doing it while inebriated on the clock - as a police officer). Manwhore, walking std, groupie, sleeping his way to the top, etc. Even worse if they pay for it (Charlie Sheen, Hunter Biden, etc)

The main difference is he'll probably feel much less shame about it which means the same barbed comments won't come across as being as mean as they would if he ran from the room in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    That's pretty much BS. I'm not defending her, but let's be honest here, a guy that bangs a different girl each night is celebrated as a stud in most environs. A woman who has the same appetite gets train jokes.

These memes are pretty juvenile.
    in decades past, sure. now, I don't believe so much. I'd view such a person as someone who has some serious self-esteem problems. I'd also cast doubt on the stability of the women he's frequenting as well. None of the people in that description are healthy, mentally.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Just forwarded this to a friend who was a private pilot when he was a prosecutor and did a lot of good work on felony endangerment convictions for people pointing lasers at aircraft, and has since left the practice of law to be an airline pilot. It’s about the best home I could give it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    in decades past, sure. now, I don't believe so much. I'd view such a person as someone who has some serious self-esteem problems. I'd also cast doubt on the stability of the women he's frequenting as well. None of the people in that description are healthy, mentally.
    Says the guy with teenage kids....

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    Just forwarded this to a friend who was a private pilot when he was a prosecutor and did a lot of good work on felony endangerment convictions for people pointing lasers at aircraft, and has since left the practice of law to be an airline pilot. It’s about the best home I could give it.
    My career was partly in Aviation Training and included coincidentally enough, making FAA Level D flight simulators for AFSOC. Sometimes I do wish these assholes who shine laser pointers into cockpits would do it to an AC-130J. Just once.

Obligatory Meme from Emergency Meme Supply. Ok not a meme, but it's all that was in the folder.
    Name:  advice.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  74.2 KB

My career was partly in Aviation Training and included coincidentally enough, making FAA Level D flight simulators for AFSOC. Sometimes I do wish these assholes who shine laser pointers into cockpits would do it to an AC-130J. Just once.

Obligatory Meme from Emergency Meme Supply. Ok not a meme, but it's all that was in the folder.
    Name:  advice.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  74.2 KB
    Sound advice!

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I'd view such a person as someone who has some serious self-esteem problems. I'd also cast doubt on the stability of the women he's frequenting as well. None of the people in that description are healthy, mentally.
    I agree with those thoughts.

I was talking about this 'story' with a buddy at lunch and we both admitted asking ourselves, why is this news?
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Was this by any chance in response to this event:

https://kfor.com/news/man-killed-aft...at-helicopter/
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Name:  940ab33b.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  48.2 KB

I've been softening of late when it comes to the French, to the point that a week or two ago I suggested to my wife that we take a trip there next year, before I got mad again.

Now it's official - I hereby retract all negative things I've ever said or thought about the French.

Name:  CCBAD555-A859-4262-98F5-F45553284A99.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  48.6 KB

User Tag List