Page 3038 of 3542 FirstFirst ... 20382538293829883028303630373038303930403048308831383538 ... LastLast
Results 30,371 to 30,380 of 35413

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Apologies if I stole this from someone here…

Name:  FF2BFF6C-B220-44C6-9D92-429568C600E6.jpg
Views: 1217
Size:  30.6 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    pretty sure those electronic shifters won't automatically drop into park at speed, unlike the older mechanical systems.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    pretty sure those electronic shifters won't automatically drop into park at speed, unlike the older mechanical systems.
    The older mechanical systems won't drop into park at speed. The park pawl skips over the slot and makes a heck of a noise until vehicle speed drops to about 3-4 mph and then it drops in.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    That’s what I thought……….Actually, they will. At least the early version(2012-15 ish) of them would. I travel and get rental cars weekly and have a habit of “testing” these kinds of things. Dodge/Chrysler was the first ones to have them. Not necessarily “at speed” but I locked up a Chrysler 200 at about 35. Definitely surprised me, and my coworkers!

I’m Reason 732 why you should never buy a used rental car!!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    It's a good way to test whether the gun in the picture is drop safe, though.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL View Post
    I’m Reason 732 why you should never buy a used rental car!!
    My brother and I were Reasons 174 and 175. My dad would come home from a business trip and have us return it for him to the local agency the next day as he went into work. One fun trick was to come to a stop on a hill, let it roll back, then drop it into drive and nail it, so see how much rubber we could lay down.

After I went to college, my brother tried to see how close he could drive to the water. My other brother had to tow him out. (it was salt water.)

Buying a car from a rental agency is akin to picking out a bride from a whorehouse.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    The older mechanical systems won't drop into park at speed. The park pawl skips over the slot and makes a heck of a noise until vehicle speed drops to about 3-4 mph and then it drops in.
    probably doesn't help the fact that you have to pass through reverse first, which i'm sure will cause even more interesting problems with the transmission.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Transmissions - I was once watching the old BW Superman TV show. Jimmy Olsen had his car sabotaged with no breaks and was hurtling to his doom on a narrow road (cue Superman). I asked my dad why he didn't put the car in reverse. Dad said - why that would hurt the transmission. Would that work - what was an 8 year old to know?

Cliff - Dad - Huh?

A meme. Um... for the meme thread

Attachment 95075
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B
    Buying a car from a rental agency is akin to picking out a bride from a whorehouse
    This line may just become a sig.... 🤭
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

User Tag List