Page 302 of 3544 FirstFirst ... 2022522923003013023033043123524028021302 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 35440

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Makes me think of this old story:
    A couple decades+ ago I send this video to a friend's (beltway bandit) work email account. The size of the (massive at the time) file caused the company email server to crash for over a day. When they finally got it back up and running they were able to recover and view the file. After careful assessment the IT team decided that the video was funny enough that is was (almost) worth it.
    Last edited by GuanoLoco; 07-08-2017 at 11:14 AM.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Attachment 17926And we thought Occupy Wall Street was a bunch of self-absorbed cry bullies...
    I was out there for occupy, they complained about everything and we had to handle them with kid gloves until they stepped out of line.

When people bring occupy up and lean left as though that group is a symbol of movement in the US I just calmly ask them what are they currently doing....
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Name:  IMG_1378.JPG
Views: 950
Size:  38.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Attachment 17926And we thought Occupy Wall Street was a bunch of self-absorbed cry bullies...
    I certainly can't think of a better way to protest capitalism than posting a selfie to Facebook with your Apple phone.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    I certainly can't think of a better way to protest capitalism than posting a selfie to Facebook with your Apple phone.
    In your stylish black t-neck and perfectly groomed hair and beard.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

That guy with his undershirt ninja mask, jorts, and a bottle in his hand looks more juggalo than antifa, though. He showed up cause he heard it was "neck deep in pussies" but lost the slang in translation.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Makes me think of this old story:
    Sooooo Whale Huey and the Gooey Kablooie?

Site Supporter
    Not a meme per-se. but still funny. I commented that with that price, the $200 tax stamp on the suppressor wouldn't be a problem.
    He quickly informed me that it was a standard barrel extension, not a suppressor.
    The pièce de résistance was that when I commented that one could save the $200, the dude "LIKEd" the comment.

User Tag List