Page 2995 of 3539 FirstFirst ... 19952495289529452985299329942995299629973005304530953495 ... LastLast
Results 29,941 to 29,950 of 35386

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Name:  F5A371F7-C831-435A-BCA9-E4554FD0CA52.jpg
Views: 934
Size:  45.9 KB
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Name:  F5A371F7-C831-435A-BCA9-E4554FD0CA52.jpg
Views: 934
Size:  45.9 KB
    Name:  BD97884E-6AC0-437B-A569-CFACA6B4F651.jpeg
Views: 865
Size:  10.1 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Name:  69CBC590-6516-4016-9C54-ABCF8FDDF57E.jpeg
Views: 1213
Size:  49.0 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    And now, for something different:
    About the vultures, this is for real. In TX, turkey vultures were all over. A local power tower was covered with hundreds every evening to patrol during the day. We had a squirrel hit by a car in front of the house. About 4 vultures landed immediately and picked it to a skeleton in a few minutes time.

A upscale high rise near school had a crazy vulture lady who would put out meat for them on her balconey and they would then shit down the side of the building. It took a court order to stop her.

I recall seeing a dead deer on Blanco Road near the high school, during broad daylight surrounded by vultures fighting to get into it.

Yuk.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    About the vultures, this is for real. In TX, turkey vultures were all over. A local power tower was covered with hundreds every evening to patrol during the day. We had a squirrel hit by a car in front of the house. About 4 vultures landed immediately and picked it to a skeleton in a few minutes time.

A upscale high rise near school had a crazy vulture lady who would put out meat for them on her balconey and they would then shit down the side of the building. It took a court order to stop her.

I recall seeing a dead deer on Blanco Road near the high school, during broad daylight surrounded by vultures fighting to get into it.

Yuk.
    Vultures gotta eat, too.

I’ve mentioned my late wife was a Master Falconer. Because of that we were good friends with wildlife rehabbers.

One of them had a permanent resident TV, it had a wing injury that prevented it being released. He was used for education in the schools. His personality was amazing, once you were one of his humans he was all over you.

Cool birds.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Vultures gotta eat, too.
    I feel like you missed an opportunity here...

I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Thanatos View Post
    I feel like you missed an opportunity here...

Was trying to be subtle.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’ve mentioned my late wife was a Master Falconer. Because of that we were good friends with wildlife rehabbers.

One of them had a permanent resident TV, it had a wing injury that prevented it being released. He was used for education in the schools. His personality was amazing, once you were one of his humans he was all over you.

Cool birds.
    We get black and red headed vultures hanging out on/around our building at work every once in awhile.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List