Page 2916 of 3542 FirstFirst ... 19162416281628662906291429152916291729182926296630163416 ... LastLast
Results 29,151 to 29,160 of 35416

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    In the late 90's there were 2 mobile bars in old ice cream trucks that drove around Douglas, AZ.
    Early version of the taco truck.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    And math. You gotta be able to count those bills stuck into your g-string.
    Unless you’re Canadian, then you’ve got to figure out how to deal with the loonies.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Unless you’re Canadian, then you’ve got to figure out how to deal with the loonies.
    I don't think they'll appreciate being called bird brains.

(I've only been to a couple of strip clubs in Montreal. Taken there by RCMP and Quebec Provincial Police. It'd have been rude to refuse. LOL. For the record, they were nicer than anything I'd ever been in stateside, especially when I was working undercover in same.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I don't think they'll appreciate being called bird brains.

(I've only been to a couple of strip clubs in Montreal. Taken there by RCMP and Quebec Provincial Police. It'd have been rude to refuse. LOL. For the record, they were nicer than anything I'd ever been in stateside, especially when I was working undercover in same.)
    You should check out Big Al's in Peoria, IL. Every year while in college back in the early 80's, our trap and skeet team would go to Peoria for the Collegiate Nationals shoot. Big Al's was a seedy dive of a strip club back then but it was a team tradition to go have a beer there. Fast forward to 1996. I am sitting in a bank lobby looking over either a Time or Newsweek magazine and see a feature on Big Al's! They had renovated it and it was part of a new trend in the world of business lunches. A high class strip club- who'd have thought?

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  EC45AC6D-4818-43C0-8559-46E4472C2398.jpeg
Views: 775
Size:  32.2 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I went to college there, early ‘80s. Perhaps we were at adjacent tables. I don’t really have anything to compare them to, but in my discerning opinion the two Montreal clubs we used to go to from time to time were very, very nice. Les Filles d’Eve and Wicked Wanda’s. Almost without exception, genuine beauties whom I was prepared to believe were actually in school at UQAM or University of Montreal as claimed. One night, Mercedes and I had nice conversations in between her work obligations and at the end of the night she gave me her phone number. Proper pussy douche wuss fucktard slow adult that I was, I never called. 18-year-olds should NOT be allowed to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    One night, Mercedes and I had nice conversations in between her work obligations and at the end of the night she gave me her phone number. Proper pussy douche wuss fucktard slow adult that I was, I never called.
    You dodged a bullet. Strippers are notoriously manipulative. The first 48 hours are epic and you'll have a great story to tell if you can get out at that point. After that it all turns sideways and you don't know which way is up.

From what I hear.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Van down by the river

Name:  red pill blue pill.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  23.0 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I would literally pay to see this.
    I think you replied to the wrong meme...
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

User Tag List