Page 2667 of 3544 FirstFirst ... 16672167256726172657266526662667266826692677271727673167 ... LastLast
Results 26,661 to 26,670 of 35438

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    On our first Christmas together I bought my wife a Browning shotgun. I bought it because we had participated in 'combat skeet' at a training class and she seemed to enjoy it, so I thought maybe skeet or trap could become a weekly activity for us.....

I walked into the kitchen shortly after Christmas dinner and overheard her on the phone, telling my mother the only reason he's alive is he didn't put a box of shells in my stocking. Actually, there were two cases of 20ga AA's in the garage.

So much for trying to be thoughtful.
    Our first Christmas after getting married I bought my wife MacPherson struts for her car and put them on myself. I would've been elated to have new struts on my car. Whouda thunk she wouldn't be too. Should I have gotten her a vacuum cleaner instead?
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by delphidoc View Post
    Our first Christmas after getting married I bought my wife MacPherson struts for her car and put them on myself. I would've been elated to have new struts on my car. Whouda thunk she wouldn't be too. Should I have gotten her a vacuum cleaner instead?
    Heh, ya’ll amateurs.
    Many, many, years ago - when I was much younger and even dumber than I currently am - I bought a (pretty nice) car radio for my wife-to-be - and then installed it in *my* car. That, as they say, has turned out to be the gift that keeps on giving in that she still gets to remind me of that all these years later. I’m sure there were some mitigating circumstances, but those have been lost to time and we don’t get to talk about those. Note: She still married me and it has taken a looong time, but I have wised up.
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
    No one is coming. It is up to us.

Show & Tell

Name:  463E1A25-0B75-44AE-90D7-9D3874B9DF3A.jpeg
Views: 897
Size:  34.5 KB
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    My wife actually wanted a Beretta 20 gauge semi ( in blue) after shooting some clays with one. At the last minute, she changed her mind and asked for a Mac Book. The knee jerk reaction is “you should have gotten both”. However, after 3 months with the Mac (long time Windows user), she may have inappropriately combined the two gifts.

ETA: My wife got me an 1187 for our one year anniversary.
    My wife has hit high's and lows.

For some reason she thought I wanted a Marine NCO Sword more than anything one Christmas, yet she bought me a Kimber Classic Gold Match for my 45th birthday. Then she skipped over the Barrett .50 for my 50th. What was she thinking?

After the shotgun debacle I started flat out asking her what she wanted me to get her, getting that and then adding something to it on my own. Seems to be working.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Doubled. Servers here suck.
    Last edited by DDTSGM; 11-20-2021 at 03:50 PM.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Good times, man good times.

I can’t watch Raiders after the Big Bang Theory episode where Penny opines that the good guys didn’t accomplish anything and it would have been more efficient to just let the Nazi’s get the Ark, go to the cave and nuke themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick R View Post
    I can’t watch Raiders after the Big Bang Theory episode where Penny opines that the good guys didn’t accomplish anything and it would have been more efficient to just let the Nazi’s get the Ark, go to the cave and nuke themselves.
    It was Amy that pointed that out to Sheldon, but yeah that was a great episode. All the guys' different reactions as they were told was classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick R View Post
    Not only that, it also may of saved us all from “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of The Crystal Meth Skull”.

Makes sense to me….

Name:  78C3CA04-4A6C-4F22-9AB5-827F0EA3E1F0.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  52.8 KB
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

User Tag List