Page 2574 of 3517 FirstFirst ... 15742074247425242564257225732574257525762584262426743074 ... LastLast
Results 25,731 to 25,740 of 35162

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Here’s to you, Mr. ODOT Road Sign Programmer Guy!!

Name:  F99A9F37-E644-4152-8883-7C9C8B797154.jpg
Views: 1124
Size:  28.3 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    One of senior interrogators had a strange phobia of little people, and it was pretty well known. We ran into this guy (or a guy who looked a lot like him wearing the same outfit, I grabbed this picture off the internet) on an operation and the other dudes on the mission told him they thought they had a serious bad guy. He freaked out a little when he had to do the tactical questioning of him.

Name:  teletubbiw~2.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  33.8 KB

One of my jobs was to go through videos on captured phones and I watched an Indian war movie that had all little people in it. Afghans have a weird sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    One of senior interrogators had a strange phobia of little people, and it was pretty well known.
    We had a guy who was the opposite. He unwisely let it be known that he had the hots for amputee women and within 15 minutes it was common knowledge throughout the battalion. May have even become a question for the E-6 board.

The guys would be out drinking, and at some point someone would walk up to the table where he was sitting and casually say, "There's a chick over there missing an arm/leg." He'd sit up and start looking around, practically sniffing the air trying to find her. A few seconds later the table would dissolve into helpless laughter, and he'd remind us of what a bunch of assholes we were.

As if we didn't already know...

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    We had a guy who was the opposite. He unwisely let it be known that he had the hots for amputee women and within 15 minutes it was common knowledge throughout the battalion. May have even become a question for the E-6 board.

The guys would be out drinking, and at some point someone would walk up to the table where he was sitting and casually say, "There's a chick over there missing an arm/leg." He'd sit up and start looking around, practically sniffing the air trying to find her. A few seconds later the table would dissolve into helpless laughter, and he'd remind us of what a bunch of assholes we were.

As if we didn't already know...

Okie John
    I was planning a mission that had us spending some days in Ghana, Africa and had a Sgt I didn’t know find me and volunteer to go. We didn’t need his job and when I asked why he was volunteering, he (skinny country white kid) sheepishly said that larger black women were his thing (Ghana was like a Jamboree for just that demographic, which, I assume he had heard). I immediately added him to the crew!! He had literally nothing to do so I sent him to the market for our lunch for about four days. The rest of the time was his. I’ve been a hero to him since!!

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    I was planning a mission that had us spending some days in Ghana, Africa and had a Sgt I didn’t know find me and volunteer to go. We didn’t need his job and when I asked why he was volunteering, he (skinny country white kid) sheepishly said that larger black women were his thing (Ghana was like a Jamboree for just that demographic, which, I assume he had heard). I immediately added him to the crew!! He had literally nothing to do so I sent him to the market for our lunch for about four days. The rest of the time was his. I’ve been a hero to him since!!
    It was commonly understood in the SFQC that anyone who wanted to go to 7th SFG(A) did it for the Latinas, 1st Group guys were looking for Asian women, and 10th Group guys wanted Nordic blondes.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    It was commonly understood in the SFQC that anyone who wanted to go to 7th SFG(A) did it for the Latinas, 1st Group guys were looking for Asian women, and 10th Group guys wanted Nordic blondes.

Okie John
    Is there an option for:

D) all of the above

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    Name:  No_Sex_Signage_in_Ghana.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  74.9 KB

When I was running a MEDCAP/ENCAP in Cambodia I bought 30K condoms to give out. The A/B team that worked with us went through about 3K in the 45 days we were there. 1st group dudes liked the Cambodian ladies.

In Morocco some Moroccan military officers had a thing for Nordic blondes. They maintained a brothel in Rabat for just those officers who supported the trade. Those women were some real blonde, blue eyed standouts.

That's just what I heard from some other folks that I worked with.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    Is there an option for:

D) all of the above
    Ex-wives tend to end up working at the PX and language schools. You could try there.

It certainly worked for me.

Okie John

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    1st group dudes like the ladies.
    FIFY.

Okie John

User Tag List