Page 2442 of 3542 FirstFirst ... 144219422342239224322440244124422443244424522492254229423442 ... LastLast
Results 24,411 to 24,420 of 35416

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

“Where’s Papa going with that axe?” said Fern to her mother as they were setting the table for breakfast.

"Out to the hoghouse," replied Mrs. Arable. "Some pigs were born last night and dragons have arrived.”
    -Charlottes Web
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  29C4C8C5-C57E-4DE1-8B78-1A7FAAEFF46E.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  33.3 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Mr. Jones, of the Manor Farm, had locked the hen-houses for the night, but was too drunk to remember to shut the popholes. And then the dragons arrived.
    -Animal Farm

The boy with fair hair lowered himself down the last few feet of rock and began to pick his way towards the lagoon. And then the dragons arrived.
    -Lord of the Flies

To be the skipper of the only boat on the moon was a distinction that Pat Harris enjoyed. And then the dragons arrived
    -A fall of moondust

A throng of bearded men, in sad-colored garments, and gray, steeple-crowned hats, intermixed with women, some wearing hoods and others bareheaded, was assembled in front of a wooden edifice, the door of which was heavily timbered with oak, and studded with iron spikes. And then the dragons arrived.
    -The Scarlet Letter

When I wrote the following pages, or rather the bulk of them, I lived alone, in the woods, a mile from any neighbor, in a house which I had built myself, on the shore of Walden Pond, in Concord, Massachusetts, and earned my living by the labor of my hands only. And then the dragons arrived.
    -Walden

The day had gone by just as days go by. And then the dragons arrived.
    -Steppenwolf
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Cogito, ergo Dragons. -

René Descartes
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    "Once upon a time, sixty years ago, a little girl lived in the Big Woods of Wisconsin, in a little gray house made of logs. And then the dragons arrived."

Laura Ingalls Wilder, Little House in the Big Woods

(There goes the whole series...)

One two three four. We're gonna make 'em shout "no more!" And then the dragons came.
    -opening lines of “Debbie does Dallas”

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

The king was pregnant.

And then the dragons arrived.

- Ursula K. Le Guin, “The Left Hand of Darkness”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    One two three four. We're gonna make 'em shout "no more!" And then the dragons came.
    -opening lines of “Debbie does Dallas”

What??? Did you??? I guess you did...

pat

Site Supporter
    “It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. And then the dragons arrived.“

George Orwell, 1984

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. And then the dragons arrived.

My brother had just been appointed Secretary of Nevada Territory—an office of such majesty that it concentrated in itself the duties and dignities of Treasurer, Comptroller, Secretary of State, and Acting Governor in the Governor’s absence. A salary of eighteen hundred dollars a year and the title of “Mr. Secretary,” gave to the great position an air of wild and imposing grandeur. And then the dragons arrived.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List