Page 2338 of 3517 FirstFirst ... 133818382238228823282336233723382339234023482388243828383338 ... LastLast
Results 23,371 to 23,380 of 35162

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    A guy who doesn't care for his own safety, but wants to do his part in not spreading a pandemic?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I guess no one has ever seen someone riding a motorcycle with a bandana over their face before 2020. Face coverings weren't invented to prevent COVID and that isn't the only reason to wear one.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

The best thing I've seen on Twitter today:

Name:  Ides.jpg
Views: 812
Size:  55.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    The only thing more moronic than this are the people who drive solo in their own vehicles, windows up, masks on....and sometimes, rubber gloves.
    I try not to judge, because I don’t know the circumstances. Maybe they are driving seniors to appointments, maybe they are high risk and just dropped of a passenger, maybe they forgot their hand sanitizer and don’t want to touch their mask. I sometimes leave my mask on when I’m in the car for just a sec - rarely, but it happens. (I’m more likely to take the mask off by the ear straps as soon as I clear the store.)
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I sometimes absent-mindedly put on my mask when I get in the truck to go to the store, since I know I'm going to put it on there. Kind of a 'well I was thinking of it' thing.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Name:  PF Scroll.jpg
Views: 788
Size:  85.2 KB
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Name:  PF Scroll.jpg
Views: 788
Size:  85.2 KB
    Name:  Polish_20210315_094526789.jpg
Views: 774
Size:  74.1 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    The only thing more moronic than this are the people who drive solo in their own vehicles, windows up, masks on....and sometimes, rubber gloves.

I saw a guy with a mask on in his car. Appeared to be alone. The only reason this makes sense to me is if you want to avoid touching your mask all the time and you are making a quick trip to some insane place that makes you wear it.

Oh and he was driving in Mexico City traffic and was texting and/or using his cell phone while doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I saw a guy with a mask on in his car. Appeared to be alone. The only reason this makes sense to me is if you want to avoid touching your mask all the time and you are making a quick trip to some insane place that makes you wear it.

Oh and he was driving in Mexico City traffic and was texting and/or using his cell phone while doing so.
    I tend to wear a mask in the car, only when the bodies in the trunk start to get ripe.... 🙄😁
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  F2C6AFFB-3EFA-4FB6-9322-0E6C82B1D280.jpeg
Views: 858
Size:  34.0 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List