Page 2220 of 3544 FirstFirst ... 122017202120217022102218221922202221222222302270232027203220 ... LastLast
Results 22,191 to 22,200 of 35433

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Years back, two guys that I used to work with, who coincidentally are now both deceased, were having a conversation about their vasectomies. Didn't think anything of it until a couple days later the one guy's wife, who was a bar tender at a local dive bar, stops by with their kid who happened to be an infant. The wife leaves and then math kicks in. So, I ask the guy about it and he goes into this long winded story about how "the vasectomy failed..." Probably one of the hardest things I ever did was keeping a straight face as the two guys standing behind him burst into silent laughter. One of them, who basically resembled a small grizzly bear, turned around and put his face into his locker and did that thing where your whole body spasms while the other covered his mouth with his hand as his face was turned three shades of red and tears streamed down his face as he exited stage right.

Name:  babydaddy.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  71.6 KB
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 12-14-2020 at 02:12 PM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Years back, two guys that I used to work with, who coincidentally are now both deceased, were having a conversation about their vasectomies. Didn't think anything of it until a couple days later the one guy's wife, who was a bar tender at a local dive bar, stops by with their kid who happened to be an infant. The wife leaves and then math kicks in. So, I ask the guy about it and he goes into this long winded story about how "the vasectomy failed..." Probably one of the hardest things I ever did was keeping a straight face as the two guys standing behind him burst into silent laughter. One of them, who basically resembled a small grizzly bear, turned around and put his face into his locker and did that thing where your whole body spasms while the other covered his mouth with his hand as his face was turned three shades of red and tears streamed down his face as he exited stage right.
    Either he's an idiot, or, intentionally deflecting (with a bad excuse).
    Post-procedure testing is part of the package (phrasing! ).
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Name:  whynotboth.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  44.3 KB

[QUOTE=NEPAKevin;1155641]Years back, two guys that I used to work with, who coincidentally are now both deceased, were having a conversation about their vasectomies. Didn't think anything of it until a couple days later the one guy's wife, who was a bar tender at a local dive bar, stops by with their kid who happened to be an infant. The wife leaves and then math kicks in. So, I ask the guy about it and he goes into this long winded story about how "the vasectomy failed..." Probably one of the hardest things I ever did was keeping a straight face as the two guys standing behind him burst into silent laughter. One of them, who basically resembled a small grizzly bear, turned around and put his face into his locker and did that thing where your whole body spasms while the other covered his mouth with his hand as his face was turned three shades of red and tears streamed down his face as he exited stage right.

Ummm....What did Grampy say..."When you shake the Whore tree, don't expect Angels to fall out."

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Last year after two post divorce “oh, shit” moments I decided to get snipped. My urologist told me not to worry, that he always removed a section instead of just snipping and cauterizing because apparently if things can touch, they can grow back together.

My GF at the time was an OB nurse. The first time I walked onto the unit after the procedure, all the other nurses lined the hallway and gave me standing applause. It was hilarious. Nurses...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Last year after two post divorce “oh, shit” moments I decided to get snipped. My urologist told me not to worry, that he always removed a section instead of just snipping and cauterizing because apparently if things can touch, they can grow back together.

My GF at the time was an OB nurse. The first time I walked onto the unit after the procedure, all the other nurses lined the hallway and gave me standing applause. It was hilarious. Nurses...
    Snip, cauterized, one end bent over and clipped with a stainless clip. If my wife gets pregnant, it'll be a miracle, and I won't believe it until the paternity test comes back.

Catching up on memes.....

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkbite View Post
    Ummm....What did Grampy say..."When you shake the Whore tree, don't expect Angels to fall out."
    Apparently I never found the Angel tree.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    About forty years ago, I was in my 20s. For some reason I was at the small town doctor everybody went to. The door that lead from the lobby to the exam rooms was cracked and I overheard a patron angrily say “You said I couldn’t get pregnant if my hungry got a vasectomy.”
    The doctor told her, No. I said HE couldn’t get you pregnant.”

Site Supporter
    Timely phrasing meme.

Name:  6ad084a05df07c7c706e7bc6f462d90e.jpg
Views: 1059
Size:  29.7 KB

User Tag List