Page 2182 of 3545 FirstFirst ... 118216822082213221722180218121822183218421922232228226823182 ... LastLast
Results 21,811 to 21,820 of 35447

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    I would disagree. You should eat the fat guys because: 1. You will need the easy calories in the crisis; 2. Your metabolism needs enough fats.

I've read that one problem for indigenous hunters was that wild game did not enough fat, causing them all kinds of nutritional problems.

So your choice, a rump of Trump or a butt of Biden?
    There’s plenty of fat vegetarians and vegans. If people eat more calories than they burn they get fat, I seent it with my own eyes, over and over and over.

Name:  6990BCF9-DAD7-44EC-A6FD-0CD14F69BFA3.jpg
Views: 871
Size:  37.5 KB
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Site Supporter
    Name:  087A3EF1-8754-4B4A-B709-BB056E7FA183.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  17.9 KB

Name:  31512.jpg
Views: 781
Size:  46.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    Name:  087A3EF1-8754-4B4A-B709-BB056E7FA183.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  17.9 KB
    Forgot the cloud of cig smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    Forgot the cloud of cig smoke.
    While on O2.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    While on O2.
    People of Walmart.

My brother-in-law died of a hereditary form of lung cancer. We (the siblings) took turns staying with him at the cancer treatment center in Oklahoma. What dumbfounded me was the number of folks who were having a smoke prior to boarding the shuttle bus to the treatment center where they were, apparently, trying to prolong their lives by radiation and chemo.

I've always admired folks who have quit smoking and stayed the course as I find it near impossible to maintain any semblance of a healthy diet, something I think is much easier to accomplish than smoking cessation.

Quote Originally Posted by BrassSlapper View Post
    Sometimes, it's just best to let the bush grow though...
    I don't have a problem with bushes.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I don't have a problem with bushes.
    That's some crazy talk.!

Quit waxing on about it.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    People of Walmart.

My brother-in-law died of a hereditary form of lung cancer. We (the siblings) took turns staying with him at the cancer treatment center in Oklahoma. What dumbfounded me was the number of folks who were having a smoke prior to boarding the shuttle bus to the treatment center where they were, apparently, trying to prolong their lives by radiation and chemo.

I've always admired folks who have quit smoking and stayed the course as I find it near impossible to maintain any semblance of a healthy diet, something I think is much easier to accomplish than smoking cessation.
    In my practice of approximately 10 total providers, we typically lose a patient every year, might stretch it out to 2, from fires while wearing oxygen caused by smoking.

In fact 2019's winner actually set herself on fire while wearing O2 a year or so prior. Spent months in the hospital, ICU care, transferred to a burn unit, only to do it again in 2019 and not survive that event. Didn't even make it to the hospital this time.

If we stay late after work for meetings, Etc and walk out into the parking lot after all the patients have left for the day, you would be amazed at how many cigarette butts are just lying around.

Just have to look at it as an addiction. No different than meth, crack, Etc.

I too struggle with eating correctly.

User Tag List