Page 2178 of 3532 FirstFirst ... 117816782078212821682176217721782179218021882228227826783178 ... LastLast
Results 21,771 to 21,780 of 35317

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

That Swiffer should have been a bidet

We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    That Swiffer should have been a bidet

You’re supposed to shit on the toilet, not the bidet.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post

Who remembers Green Giant kites if you sent in a certain amount of proof of purchase labels?
    When I was a kid we didn't have time to save Green Giant labels, the whole family was too busy smoking Raleigh's so we could save the coupons for a new coffee table.

We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    When I was a kid we didn't have time to save Green Giant labels, the whole family was too busy smoking Raleigh's so we could save the coupons for a new coffee table.
    LOL

I thought people collected Lucky Strike or Camel coupons so they could get an iron lung.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by delphidoc View Post
    LOL

I thought people collected Lucky Strike or Camel coupons so they could get an iron lung.
    Oh shit, I completely forgot about Camel Bucks and Marlboro Miles.

My aunt and uncle actually went to some dude ranch out in Montana on Marlboro miles. Dad got us a shit ton of t-shirts and assorted bric-a-brac with Camel Bucks and Marlboro Miles. How I didn't end up a smoker is a mystery, I grew up with a blue haze in the air constantly.

Obligatory meme:

Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    How I didn't end up a smoker is a mystery, I grew up with a blue haze in the air constantly.
    I don't know about you, but I wasn't tough enough. Both folks smoked, and in the early to mid-60's so did cool kids. So my buddy Dave and I nabbed some cigs from the folks and lit up. One puff was all it took. Dave said 'come on, we'll get used to it.' I said 'well, how stupid is that?' and quit.

I also quit drinking wine because of a run in with Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill, back in 1971.

I'm not a tough guy at all. kind of a wiener.

Site Supporter

Scotty Doesn't Know

Name:  ak-dont-know.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  62.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Memory
    All alone in the moonlight
    I can smile happy your days (I can dream of the old days)
    Life was beautiful then
    I remember the time I knew what happiness was
    Let the memory live again.

Ab-so-fukkin-lootly!!!!!
    Outside until the sun went down!

I never smoked, but worked with guys that looked like diesel engines most of the day. When they threw away the cig packs, I'd take the miles.

I got hoodies, camping gear and a great travelbag.
    Last edited by CSW; 11-22-2020 at 07:17 AM.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Memory
    All alone in the moonlight
    I can smile happy your days (I can dream of the old days)
    Life was beautiful then
    I remember the time I knew what happiness was
    Let the memory live again.

My friend and I tried to tunnel across the alley behind my house. We had dug a hole about 6-8 down and across when my dad discovered it. He gently made us stop and fill it back in. To this day I’m surprised the alley didn’t collapse on us when a car drove over the void we made.

When we moved into that house, the backyard was mostly dirt. My mom gave me some Dixie cups and my friend and I sculpted a mini golf course with berms, risers, chutes, and other obstacles. The cups were the holes. That kept us occupied for a couple of weekends.

And countless car race tracks and battlefields were made in that backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List