Page 2136 of 3545 FirstFirst ... 113616362036208621262134213521362137213821462186223626363136 ... LastLast
Results 21,351 to 21,360 of 35446

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Name:  DD49A144-2FD1-4090-AA19-F48C2552A101.jpg
Views: 763
Size:  32.4 KB
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    The caption should be “who’s your President?”

I am also reminded of the Mike Tyson quote “I’m going to fuck you until you love me!!!!”
    Mike had a few good quotes.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/06/mik...nny-great-best
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Boats don’t go into space?

Attachment 62484
    Star Blazers!
    That brings back some memories.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    So a sculptor in London made a lewd rendition of Trump to get attention.

Some details:

Kurt Zindulka30 Oct 2020
    2:48

A lewd sculpture depicting President Donald Trump having sex with a mock Miss Universe has been put on display in an art gallery in Central London. The sculpture will be shown at the Soho Revue until election day on November 3rd and was dubbed by the artist the “Official Presidential Send Off”.

In an exclusive interview, British artist Alison Jackson told Breitbart London that her raunchy depiction of the American leader gives people the opportunity to see “everything they’ve imagined but never seen before, come to life before their very eyes.”

“The thing about this sculpture, it’s like throwing up a mirror to people of what Donald Trump does and represents. He represents grabbing women by the pussy, and his bad behaviour with women. So when people see this sculpture they say that’s exactly what he’s going to be doing in the Oval Office,” Jackson said.

“This is what you expect, this is what you imagine of Donald Trump. This is what he does best,” she added.

British artist Alison Jackson stands in front of her 'Official Presidential Send Off' sculpture, October 28, 2020. Kurt Zindulka, Breitbart News
    British artist Alison Jackson stands in front of her ‘Official Presidential Send Off’ sculpture, October 28, 2020. Kurt Zindulka, Breitbart News

Frankly I think it would be hilarious to watch the left come completely UNHINGED (more so than they already are at the moment) if that pic were made into a TRUMP 2020 flag for this weekend!

CHEERS!

I wonder if Alison Jackson is going to do a Clinton/Monica statue?

--Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    Timely.
    Connery just passed
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Maybe the name should have been "filling the cabinet".
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

For the times they are ... you know, the thing

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

For @blues

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Indecision 2020

Name:  Vote Odin.jpg
Views: 981
Size:  41.2 KB

Name:  strange-women-lying-in-ponds-distributing-swords-2020-59216389.jpg
Views: 970
Size:  35.3 KB

Thinking ain't what it used to be.

User Tag List