Page 2125 of 3538 FirstFirst ... 112516252025207521152123212421252126212721352175222526253125 ... LastLast
Results 21,241 to 21,250 of 35380

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    ^^^^ And they have nuclear weapons...
    Well, at least, they've also gotten a bit more of a sense of humor?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Well, at least, they've also gotten a bit more of a sense of humor?
    The senator from Kazakhstan I had lunch with at Fontainebleau had an interesting sense of humor and grubbed my Marlboros while we sat and enjoyed a couple of beers. (I still smoked some back then.)

He actually was on a nuclear non-proliferation committee at the U.N. and other world stages, and I was investigating arms smuggling at the time. The fact that it was a chance meeting had me wondering, so I reported it to the FBI when I got back from Paris, just in case.

To my knowledge, nothing further came of it.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

The senator from Kazakhstan I had lunch with at Fontainebleau had an interesting sense of humor and grubbed my Marlboros while we sat and enjoyed a couple of beers. (I still smoked some back then.)

He actually was on a nuclear non-proliferation committee at the U.N. and other world stages, and I was investigating arms smuggling at the time. The fact that it was a chance meeting had me wondering, so I reported it to the FBI when I got back from Paris, just in case.

To my knowledge, nothing further came of it.
    Yeah, chance meetings with those types of guys may be more than meets the eye; Just like wrong number phone calls from young women to one's hotel room in Moscow during Soviet times.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Yeah, chance meetings with those types of guys may be more than meets the eye; Just like wrong number phone calls from young women to one's hotel room in Moscow during Soviet times.
    Now, if he had been a hot babe, I might have told my wife to take her time wandering the grounds...

Site Supporter

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

The senator from Kazakhstan ... The fact that it was a chance meeting had me wondering.
    Now, if he had been a hot babe, I might have told my wife to take her time wandering the grounds...
    I loved the scene in The Americans (an earlier episode, when there was more copulating going on) when both (smoking hot) KGB "wives" were romping with the government official and the "husbands" burst in claiming to be US agents and telling him something to the effect of "Look at yourself, has anything like this EVER happened to you before? What do you think is going on?"

^^^^ And they have nuclear weapons...
    Not since 1995. They got rid of them all, just like Ukraine did.

Unrelated:
    Name:  1cfb83185a96177bf7256bb38c3d55f3f8377b7452419041ea2412c2c1fbe96f.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  55.8 KB

Not in 1999 when I sat down with him...

Anyway, well beyond the point.

Name:  tumblr_95467231585366be2b7b45eb5274f655_-1654947.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  53.2 KB
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by delphidoc View Post