Page 1863 of 3544 FirstFirst ... 86313631763181318531861186218631864186518731913196323632863 ... LastLast
Results 18,621 to 18,630 of 35435

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    At the 2.00 min mark. Seen and shared unjustified examples of police conduct. If that in conjunction with the topic is not a call for violence against police I dont know what is. And this is the meme thread. That shit belongs elsewhere. The mods have already said they are tired of policing the memes thread. It has nothing to do with the core mission of PF. Im not going to report it because of that but this is a prime example of something that needs to be posted in a different place...
    I didn't take quite that extreme a message from the video, and Reason is generally a, well, reasonable outlet. I do think the video encourages citizens to own arms to protect themselves from any tyranny -- be it anarchy or abusive authority, and that does get near the line you perceive it crossing.

But the real point is that yes, agreed, this is the meme thread, and people need to understand what a meme is, how it works, and use that particular comedic language to communicate in this thread -- that and the easily butthurt (I'm an originalist) KEEP OUT.

Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    I didn't take quite that extreme a message from the video, and Reason is generally a, well, reasonable outlet. I do think the video encourages citizens to own arms to protect themselves from any tyranny -- be it anarchy or abusive authority, and that does get near the line you perceive it crossing.

But the real point is that yes, agreed, this is the meme thread, and people need to understand what a meme is, how it works, and use that particular comedic language to communicate in this thread -- that and the easily butthurt (I'm an originalist) KEEP OUT.
    Yup get your point but this is not the first video or statement I have seen that in an underhanded way seem to condone use of force against police when the viewer of said activities makes their own decision that whatever activities the police are under taking are against some sort of personal threshhold or imagined violation of some law or rule.
    Im pretty damn sure the average citizen is not well versed in the rule of law, certainly not well enough versed to take action about it.

Butthurt? Nope you got the wrong guy.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Yup get your point but this is not the first video or statement I have seen that in an underhanded way seem to condone use of force against police when the viewer of said activities makes their own decision that whatever activities the police are under taking are against some sort of personal threshhold or imagined violation of some law or rule.
    Im pretty damn sure the average citizen is not well versed in the rule of law, certainly not well enough versed to take action about it.

Butthurt? Nope you got the wrong guy.
    Name:  r8qee.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  41.2 KB
    Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

Some folks just won't take yes for an answer.

And don't pick on @UNK, or we'll pluck the hairs out of them thar bristles.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    Name:  r8qee.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  41.2 KB
    No you are not agreeing with me. If you have something relevant to say we can take it to PM. Im done with this discussion in the meme thread.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

See, now you've done it.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I don't know if this belongs here or in one of our "culture threads", but this is essentially our 'humor' section so ...

Here goes:

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1271433631731519492
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Name:  IMG_0274.jpeg
Views: 1141
Size:  31.9 KB
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List