Page 1781 of 3545 FirstFirst ... 78112811681173117711779178017811782178317911831188122812781 ... LastLast
Results 17,801 to 17,810 of 35446

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    Just what we need... More Dead Kennedys
    Never mind the Bullocks
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

"... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by Ohsheepdog View Post
    For a minute there I thought her dad was Gallagher!
    Perhaps whacking the kids melons with the hammer had an effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Because they will give you a cup of coffee if you wander in off da street? I was having some work done on my vehicle where there was no coffee to be found for miles. Mechanic said go next door to the fire station, they have coffee 24/7 and might share. I asked and I walked away with a fresh cup of coffee. Left a tip.
    Too bad the poleece station wasnt on the other side of the garage! It coulda been a grand slam. 😁

Name:  43A645AE-F252-45DF-A755-FE9C9D9CAAEB.png
Views: 776
Size:  60.3 KB
    Name:  0E3938B2-E4C3-47D9-869F-6B2862B2EF68.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  62.2 KB
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

News travel fast.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Never leaving home.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

The classics leave an impression.

Modularity ain't modern.

This violation of our rights shall not stand!.

Standards have evolved.

User Tag List