Page 1581 of 3549 FirstFirst ... 58110811481153115711579158015811582158315911631168120812581 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,810 of 35482

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Phrasing.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Things we didn't need to know.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

It's lonely at the top.

I know you are but what am I?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    I have a plan in my head should the day come when I cannot avoid getting involved in a debate about Bernie's economics. Basically it involves using two equal stacks of pennies as as a visual aid. First stack I take off about a quarter of the pile, representing the taxes that are deducted out of one's income and then give back a penny to represent what the taxpayer gets back. Then from the Bernie stack, take out about two thirds of the pile and then give back two pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    I have a plan in my head should the day come when I cannot avoid getting involved in a debate about Bernie's economics. Basically it involves using two equal stacks of pennies as as a visual aid. First stack I take off about a quarter of the pile, representing the taxes that are deducted out of one's income and then give back a penny to represent what the taxpayer gets back. Then from the Bernie stack, take out about two thirds of the pile and then give back two pennies.

2/3 is too conservative, too little

cc

Name:  If you can.jpg
Views: 1072
Size:  20.3 KB

Name:  Talking without a brain.jpg
Views: 985
Size:  78.4 KB

Name:  cap.jpg
Views: 946
Size:  49.4 KB
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Name:  FE073D35-4625-4665-AA7A-92D81AB81967.jpg
Views: 895
Size:  60.0 KB

User Tag List