Page 1536 of 3543 FirstFirst ... 53610361436148615261534153515361537153815461586163620362536 ... LastLast
Results 15,351 to 15,360 of 35424

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Name:  crocodile.jpg
Views: 873
Size:  41.3 KB
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Donald Trump just got the best polling news of his presidency! 49%

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/04/polit...oll/index.html

What I can't figure out is how people like Stephanie B deal with all this winning in the face of sham impeachment and 95% negative media coverage of Trump having the opposite of the intended effect on Americans? It must be tough.......

Quote Originally Posted by archangel View Post
    Couples have to be a pretty twisted pair to enjoy using these on each other.
    This is magnificent.

@blues you are slacking.

Edit to avoid a flag - obligatory meme - speaking of boobs:

Attachment 48235

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    This is magnificent.

@blues you are slacking.
    Keepin' you bitches on your toes seems to have become a full time job around here.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakdalecurtis View Post
    Donald Trump just got the best polling news of his presidency! 49%

What I can't figure out is how people like Stephanie B deal with all this winning in the face of sham impeachment and 95% negative media coverage of Trump having the opposite of the intended effect on Americans? It must be tough.......
    If 49% approval is the high point of his presidency and you think that's great, that tells me a lot.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Name:  9BB6175A-C548-467E-8DE6-68BE18924215.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  43.8 KB
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    If 49% approval is the high point of his presidency and you think that's great, that tells me a lot.
    Better than Obama's at this time (47%) and he wasn't in the midst of a witch hunt so...
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

I’ll rephrase for you Stephanie. How do you explain the orangeman’s steadily rising poll numbers in the face of withering press and political assaults? It has to be frustrating to the left to see their lack of effectiveness at turning Americans away from our President, and seemingly having the opposite effect. Just asking.....

Quote Originally Posted by oakdalecurtis View Post
    I’ll rephrase for you Stephanie. How do you explain the orangeman’s steadily rising poll numbers in the face of withering press and political assaults? It has to be frustrating to the left to see their lack of effectiveness at turning Americans away from our President, and seemingly having the opposite effect. Just asking.....
    I'm not Stephanie but if I had to guess...

There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List