Page 1402 of 3544 FirstFirst ... 4029021302135213921400140114021403140414121452150219022402 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,020 of 35440

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

The young female troop holding her pistol by the barrel pointing it at herself.

Name:  hill.jpg
Views: 1204
Size:  35.4 KB
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Name:  Fish.jpg
Views: 1105
Size:  45.8 KB
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I seem to be missing something here.

The thing that doubles down on the fuckery is that one might be a little more forgiving if the young troop was from trailer park Arkansas or wherever and had a 7th grade edumacation, but this is a Lieutenant.

That means she has to at least have a Bachelor's Degree, and completed Officer Candidate School.

OCS used to be at FT. Benning (Home of the Infantry, and where I went to Infantry school back when dinosaurs roamed the earth and we were issued M16A1s). I have no idea where stuff is now, I am out of the loop on the current Big Army.

FT Benning trainers and the Army in general used to have some solid squared away training programs, but don't get me started. Ever since they decided to take black berets away from Rangers, and make everyone "special" and "equal" shit went downhill..

rant/off.

Site Supporter
    Name:  FlyGlass.jpg
Views: 1046
Size:  43.3 KB

Caffeine only helps so much, eh.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    The thing that doubles down on the fuckery is that one might be a little more forgiving if the young troop was from trailer park Arkansas or wherever and had a 7th grade edumacation, but this is a Lieutenant.

That means she has to at least have a Bachelor's Degree, and completed Officer Candidate School.

OCS used to be at FT. Benning (Home of the Infantry, and where I went to Infantry school back when dinosaurs roamed the earth and we were issued M16A1s). I have no idea where stuff is now, I am out of the loop on the current Big Army.

FT Benning trainers and the Army in general used to have some solid squared away training programs, but don't get me started. Ever since they decided to take black berets away from Rangers, and make everyone "special" and "equal" shit went downhill..

rant/off.

We don't know whether the weapon was cleared in full view of everyone prior to the photo. Maybe she was noting the serial number or something.

Likes for the meme, however.

Name:  meme4-step-on-a-lego.jpg
Views: 992
Size:  52.3 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    We don't know whether the weapon was cleared in full view of everyone prior to the photo. Maybe she was noting the serial number or something.
    She'd be covering the s/n with her hand and reading it like chinese even if it were visible. Regardless, that's piss poor admin handling. Patch looks medical, so maybe trying to get some hands on gsw experience?

In short:

Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Name:  0C7BBD90-25DC-4B99-B4DC-1367D2FD2E3B.jpeg
Views: 1113
Size:  86.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post

rant/off.

Bwahahahaha!!!!! You must not have many college grads in your circle... Having that piece of paper in no way confers or implies that the holder has good sense. In fact, ol’ boy (or girl) from the trailerhood might have *more* sense than many of our current college grads.

Great meme you posted BTW.

Okay gang, carry on!
    Last edited by Tensaw; 11-25-2019 at 06:39 PM.

User Tag List