Page 139 of 3542 FirstFirst ... 39891291371381391401411491892396391139 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 35417

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    That 45 is funny, but ugly. I prefer the Colt version.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    That 45 is funny, but ugly. I prefer the Colt version.
    Name:  7d9e376cbd77eab0fdd4d6223074b329.jpg
Views: 825
Size:  32.1 KB

"... And miles to go before I sleep".

This one clearly belongs at this place (are you paying attention, Stephanie?):
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    This one clearly belongs at this place (are you paying attention, Stephanie?):
    Very good.

Very very good.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Ordering Dinner in Texas:

Over the holiday, I was in Texas with the fam. Mother-in-law decides we need to go to the Fort Worth Stockyard for a steak dinner, she's buying. Before going into the restaurant, we wandered the area a bit. We stepped into "M.L. Leddy's Western Wear." And whilst inspecting a pair of $8500 custom boots, I let out an audible expression of mirth at the price tag. Upon hearing my mirth I had a salesman snidely ask me, "Well sir, we are a store for consouissers of western wear and tradition. Perhaps it isn't for you?" To which I replied,

"Consouissers of western wear and tradition?! Every fucking salesman INSIDE THIS BUILDING IS WEARING A HAT. Maybe your mama didn't teach you, but in western culture, we take our hats off inside a building."

Salesman, "Pardon me sir, I didn't mean to offend."

"Well, at least I know where the term asshat came from. Because everyone ass in this place is wearing a hat."

And then I walked out.

Seriously, that clip reminded me of propper manners when he removes his hat in the restaurant. And this whole adventure stuck in my craw something fierce. Selling a bunch of tenderfoot bullshit to big city folk and acting like they are somehow higher and mightier than those around them. Those fellas were the definition of carpetbaggers.

I have a 40+ year old pair of ML Leddy boots. The folks in the Midland store were considerably more polite then.

User Tag List