Page 1276 of 3565 FirstFirst ... 2767761176122612661274127512761277127812861326137617762276 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,760 of 35643

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    As one who considers wearing clothing made of the Flag to be disrespectful, hard pass.
    Red and white stripes, a blue field, and white stars does not mean it was made "from" the Colors. This is clearly not, in fact, made from the Colors, any more than bunting is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    No link because I don’t want to punish any entity that caters to pro 2a women. I just felt like the shoot me first flag serape / poncho was a bad call on many levels.
    Some people just like patriotic attire.

I would opine that the Patriotic Poncho is only a "Shoot Me First" garment in Portland, or perhaps in Eugene. Everyone I know in Salem would be more likely to shoot the antifa goon that looked like they were going to go all "Their free speech is violence, my violence is free speech" on them.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Red and white stripes, a blue field, and white stars does not mean it was made "from" the Colors. This is clearly not, in fact, made from the Colors, any more than bunting is.

In support of Drang's comment (at least if I can interpret what was written correctly...)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/4/8

Current events:

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Having goals:

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Embrace the strange.

Somebody, get WB off the ledge...

Good shit, mon frere
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Somebody, get WB off the ledge...

Good shit, mon frere
    Found every Saturday here: The Week In Pictures | Power Line

This, however...
    Never mind, I forgot Firefox wasn't working or playing well with twitter these days...
    Last edited by Drang; 09-07-2019 at 06:45 PM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List