Page 3192 of 3544 FirstFirst ... 2192269230923142318231903191319231933194320232423292 ... LastLast
Results 31,911 to 31,920 of 35435

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    Coaches that want to inflict pain on your crotch? Hmmm? It reminds me of my father's caution (he was in pro athletics) - Never trust a coach.

On the other hand, he might want to kiss and make it better. Sorry - no offense. Our high school swim coach had to go away.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Our high school swim coach had to go away.
    As in “got fired“ or “went to prison“?
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    "Fire one". He had some strange views on motivating students as why we should swim. The reason - you have to be strong in case another male decides you are his love interest. Also he cautioned us from grabbing each other in the pool in the bad areas of the doll, the police show kids. A caution was always keep yourself closer to the door than the coach, if you had to go to his office. If you had a cold on swimming day - you were not excused, you had to sit in your underwear on the bleaches near the pool. Finally, there was a terrible drowning accident for which he was clearly negligent. Lots of police and EMTs, no more coach the next day.

My dad told me that he did the athlete thing and I HAD TO STUDY!! Not that I had an athletic talent. A college coach said - well, you ain't your dad. He wanted me to pole vault. I agreed and went on to become a scholar. Dad thought that was fine and annoyed all by discussing that - like with waitresses and bank tellers (Geez!).
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Thought about forwarding this to my wife, but decided I would get too much grief of the “that’s for your girlfriend; not me” variety. [emoji849]
    Early in our marriage, there was a difference of opinion about if I had told my beaming bride something or not. I said I had, she said “You didn’t tell me, you must have told your other wife”. I said “I’m not that stupid”.

Hilarity did NOT ensue.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Early in our marriage, there was a difference of opinion about if I had told my beaming bride something or not. I said I had, she said “You didn’t tell me, you must have told your other wife”. I said “I’m not that stupid”.

Hilarity did NOT ensue.
    There was no recovery from her statement. Checkmate.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Let’s make the meme thread not people reminiscing about being abused by their high school coaches again.

Name:  43B50797-4242-438D-A671-A66C0F53BB0B.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  24.1 KB

Name:  0A2246B8-AF2D-492B-9BF7-434090618C62.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  36.2 KBName:  21894D9B-920C-4C34-9619-A339A90E9A96.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  47.1 KBName:  CFD943A2-7833-417E-B86A-61495DC7A657.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  63.4 KBName:  172DAA1E-1F84-481F-863F-7CD13B12B4AE.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  34.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Let’s make the meme thread not people reminiscing about being abused by their high school coaches again.
    Porque no los dos?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I posted this elsewhere, but I think it fits best in the humor topic. I wondered what Donald Trump would say if he discovered Pistol Forum. Here is what I envisioned him saying:

"Have you ever been to Pistol Forum on the Internet? It's a beautiful message board. On Pistol Forum there is someone named Glenn Meyer--little Glenn Meyer. Little Glenn Meyer doesn't think I did enough for gunowners. He seems to forget that I got three pro-gun Justices on the Supreme Court and I didn't do a lot of the things that Hillary would have done if she was elected. He seems to forget that I was busy dealing with two impeachment trials and a pandemic.

Then there is this person named Ed L. Did his family come from a shithole country where they only have letters as last names or is he too cheap to buy one?
    Ed L says he wants to make America great again--but he buys German tops* for his AR-15s.
    Not good.
    When I get elected again I will bring AR top manufacturing back to the US from Germany."

German Top for AR-15=H&K416 upper.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Porque no los dos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once used an oil check to break loose from Rick Flair's figure-four leglock.

User Tag List