Page 3506 of 3542 FirstFirst ... 25063006340634563496350435053506350735083516 ... LastLast
Results 35,051 to 35,060 of 35416

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Where we all belong.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Where we all belong.

I can't see these.... are you linking to facebook images or some other social media that doesn't like me?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I can't see these.... are you linking to facebook images or some other social media that doesn't like me?
    You have to be a citizen of memeland.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    You have to be a citizen of memeland.

Duly sworn.

"... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    I worked with some UK troops in Kandahar they were all Scots. There one was guy in the unit that I could talk too with out too many problems, except that we had to be face to face... I couldn't understand him on the phone. However, I did learn quickly to never set a notebook (GI greenbook) on the table unattended. The first time I got back to the shop after talking to them I found 10 or so pages of vein-y cocks in mine.
    Some years ago, we had a legit Scotsman show up in Memphis to take Tom's instructor course. James Yeager was in the class as well.

Fortunately for us, our staff Colonel had been stationed Scotland and helped translate for everyone. The only thing we could understand was "Fuck you Yeager!"
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    The linked images looks to live at:

pbs.twimg.com

Which would be Photo Blobstore Twitter Images

So the question is, are you on the shit list for photographers, merchants, Twitter-Xers, or just your general run of the mill Blob? 😜
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Moon View Post
    The linked images looks to live at:

pbs.twimg.com

Which would be Photo Blobstore Twitter Images

So the question is, are you on the shit list for photographers, merchants, Twitter-Xers, or just your general run of the mill Blob? 😜

I can see them here on the tablet but not the PC. Must be a ad block or something... Thanks!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Yeah, it all does sound the same:

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    I am centuries removed from my Scottish ancestors, so, cannot claim to know how a Scot would pronounce “Glasgow,” but one thing for certain is that the female actor is NOT saying it anywhere near correctly.
    No Scottish ancestors here, they're all English, but I talk to every day at work and we have an office in Glasgow, so I've heard them say it enough to know she was mostly correct except for the affects of overegging the accent.

Kind of a tangent, but I was on a call today with several people, but two besides myself happened to be American. It took me a minute to identify the strange accent.

Chris

User Tag List