Thread: Give your balls a tug...

Give your balls a tug...

Titfucker. Shoresy season 3 is coming June 21st on Hulu.
    Set the tone!

Is it weird that I've never seen a single episode of this show, and yet I somehow was still familiar with the quote? Maybe I need to breakdown and watch it...

Quote Originally Posted by Basher View Post
    Is it weird that I've never seen a single episode of this show, and yet I somehow was still familiar with the quote? Maybe I need to breakdown and watch it...
    It's a love letter to Hockey.
    I've never watched a Hockey game, I live in the Deep South, I haven't ice skated since 1978, I have zero reference for Hockey culture or Canadian culture and I think it's very good.

Plus...Nat's a sniper, the Jims are beauties and I would be so good to Laura Mohr.

I'm a huge, lifelong hockey fan and I wasn't aware of the show. But I put it on my list at Hulu to watch in the near future.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Silly me. I saw the title of the thread and figured it had something to do with a self exam for testicular cancer. Needless to say I'm not familiar with the show.

Shoresy is a spinoff from Letterkenny, which itself is a somewhat bizarre comedic look at a very rural town(full of strange Canadian characters) in Canada. Shoresy is an older(Senior League) hockey player who also works as a referee in the local games. He is a horrendous "chirper"-shit talker, who endlessly gives brutal verbal beatdowns to two of the show's secondary characters, a couple of young hockey bros, and a savage competitor.
    His face is never seen.
    He proved to be such a popular character that Jared Keeso, the Letterkenny creator/star got him his own show. Keeso was always Shoresy, and plays him in the spinoff.
    In Shoresy, we actually get to meet him after he's left the town of Lettterkenny to go play for the Sudbury Ontario Bulldogs.

This is the pilot episode's cold open

And Jay is correct, there are an impossible number of good looking women in Sudbury, and they love hockey players.

Not as bizarre or broadly humorous as Letterkenny, but weirdly serious(I guess "heartfelt" would be accurate, but not in the Hallmark Channel manner) and funny at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm a huge, lifelong hockey fan and I wasn't aware of the show. But I put it on my list at Hulu to watch in the near future.
    It’s fantastic!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List