Page 3481 of 3543 FirstFirst ... 248129813381343134713479348034813482348334913531 ... LastLast
Results 34,801 to 34,810 of 35424

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    About sniffing dogs, in the 80's I went to a conference in Edinboro, Scotland. Took my daughter. On the day before we left to come on, I went to a fancy cheese shop (of course) and bought a wax covered Scottish fancy one. Put in the luggage. Arriving in Seattle, and picking up our bags, the drug dog went right to the corner of my big bag. My daughter was a touch freaked. I said relax. The officer was all excited - saying - What to do you have girl? However, I guess the dog didn't make the behavioral sign for drugs and we went on our way. That dog did have a good noise for stinky fancy cheese.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Duluth Trading, definitely.
    Side note, I unsubscribed to all of their emails after their expensive fire hose pants wore out just as quickly as my cheapo Wrangler cargo pants, and they discontinued the 40 Grit shirts I liked. They're basically dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I know the joke is every website, but it’s EVERY WEBSITE.
    If you have an iPhone or MacBook, their hide my email feature works great.

Sorry if these are repeats.

Name:  1 Duct Tape.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  30.7 KB

Name:  Cyclists.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  69.3 KB
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by omega9 View Post
    If you have an iPhone or MacBook, their hide my email feature works great.
    Wait… what?
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Name:  Backyard.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  55.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Wait… what?
    It’s a feature they introduced a year or so ago. It’s under iCloud settings. When I want to make purchase without getting bombarded with emails I make a new address, buy what I want, the product arrives, delete temp email address.

When I select the area to put in my email I get the following page. I can select my real email, or the hide my email. The hide my email will auto generate an email address which forwards all incoming emails to my real email. It is awesome.

Name:  IMG_8684.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  23.4 KB
    Last edited by omega9; 02-19-2024 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Clarity. I’m still working on my first cup of coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    About sniffing dogs, in the 80's I went to a conference in Edinboro, Scotland. Took my daughter. On the day before we left to come on, I went to a fancy cheese shop (of course) and bought a wax covered Scottish fancy one. Put in the luggage. Arriving in Seattle, and picking up our bags, the drug dog went right to the corner of my big bag. My daughter was a touch freaked. I said relax. The officer was all excited - saying - What to do you have girl? However, I guess the dog didn't make the behavioral sign for drugs and we went on our way. That dog did have a good noise for stinky fancy cheese.
    Back in 97, we were in Vancouver for a work conference followed by a short vacation. We stopped at a great little butcher on Van Island, and they had fresh smoked pigs ears. We grabbed three for our Greyhounds.

When I was packing our bags I realized I probably had a problem. So, I ziplocked them, wiped the baggie down and put it in another ziplock bag with a bar of soap.

At the airport at that time at least you went through US customs in Vancouver before boarding. Of course there was a dog and handler. The dog slowed down, sniffed the air around our suitcase, gave us a look and moved on.

That would have been embarrassing.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by omega9 View Post
    It’s a feature they introduced a year or so ago. It’s under iCloud settings. When I want to make purchase without getting bombarded with emails I make a new address, buy what I want, the product arrives, delete temp email address.

When I select the area to put in my email I get the following page. I can select my real email, or the hide my email. The hide my email will auto generate an email address which forwards all incoming emails to my real email. It is awesome.

Name:  IMG_8684.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  23.4 KB
    Oh, hell yes. Thanks for the info!
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Name:  NINails.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  30.7 KB

User Tag List