Page 2142 of 3544 FirstFirst ... 114216422042209221322140214121422143214421522192224226423142 ... LastLast
Results 21,411 to 21,420 of 35435

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    My condolences. I find it...well, "meh" would be the nicest way to put it. (No reflection on you, my friend.)
    Back when Coors used to advertise heavily on the Rocky Mountains water, my dad would always say

" tastes like Rocky Mountain Water that's been filtered through Rocky Mountain Horses."

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Back when Coors used to advertise heavily on the Rocky Mountains water, my dad would always say

" tastes like Rocky Mountain Water that's been filtered through Rocky Mountain Horses."
    I’m not a beer drinker, but my stepfather who was always called it “love in a canoe.” (Fucking near water.)
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Hmm.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1323250484715622401

Upon further reflection: why even do a poll based on first names?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

It may attract some people.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Rethinking Halloween costumes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    My condolences. I find it...well, "meh" would be the nicest way to put it. (No reflection on you, my friend.)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Coors (Banquet) is the only "American Lager" (or Pilsner) I can stand to drink. If I'm drinking beer, I prefer to be able to stand a spoon in it. Porters and Stouts. IPA can go away.
    At home we typically stock Labatt Blue in bottles and Coors in cans, and that covers our home base needs. I venture into the premiums when we dine out. And even in this little city there have been several micro breweries that have turned out some good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m not a beer drinker, but my stepfather who was always called it “love in a canoe.” (Fucking near water.)
    I always attributed that to Coors Light, AKA The Pantie Dropper.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Hmm.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1323250484715622401

Upon further reflection: why even do a poll based on first names?
    What kind of "White Privilege List of Names" is that?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    At home we typically stock Labatt Blue in bottles and Coors in cans, and that covers our home base needs. I venture into the premiums when we dine out. And even in this little city there have been several micro breweries that have turned out some good ones.

I always attributed that to Coors Light, AKA The Pantie Dropper.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 2.27.28 PM.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  35.1 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    What kind of "White Privilege List of Names" is that?
    Not to mention that just based on count of names favoring each candidate, this NY Times poll has the race even or Trump slightly ahead [emoji1]

User Tag List