Page 2310 of 3537 FirstFirst ... 131018102210226023002308230923102311231223202360241028103310 ... LastLast
Results 23,091 to 23,100 of 35362

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Name:  44592AD3-FBE1-4FFE-88AC-F3E678675A7C.jpg
Views: 1749
Size:  39.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Name:  44592AD3-FBE1-4FFE-88AC-F3E678675A7C.jpg
Views: 1749
Size:  39.1 KB
    Because if she didn't cook, your ass would starve.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter
    Totally Texan

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Totally Texan

Something else we can do that @BehindBlueI's cannot....

Don't worry, I already paid for it....My Whataburger app sent a coupon for buy one get one free BBQ Bacon Burger, and I submitted to my carnal side and rewarded myself for picking up an overtime shift on the coldest night in a decade. The high today will be 12 degrees, up from last night's low of 8 degrees. Only about four inches of snow, but the winds varied from 25-55mph, with an average wind chill temp of -26, or 17 below zero. Now I know BBI deals with such temps weekly as a matter of course when he dons his leotards with his briefs on the outside, a sergeant's emblem on the chest, but I am a mere mortal who chose the desert southwest for a reason. Namely sunburn once a year and have a deep, brown tan that actually reveals my ethnic background, instead of freezing my ass off in She Who Must Be Obeyed's native Wyoming.

So I misrememder that the buns from Whataburger trigger a gluten sensitivity that is not present with lesser hamburgers from fast food chains (but a local BBQ chain has tortillas that hit me much, much worse). I normally find the tradeoff worth it. It triggered a huge bronchospasm, resulting in much coughing and launching of vast quantities phlegm. 10 minutes of coughing and hacking, like an asthma attack with sputum. Had to keep the unit on full blast defrost, and even then the wipers picked up enough ice to have to be cleared manually, hourly. Dressed for what the weather app predicted, and so I was set up with layers for about 15 degrees warmer (actual temp, not wind chill) and so every time I got out of the unit (and we were busy) I froze, but getting in the unit caused me to boil in my own sweat.

That Whataburger BBQ Bacon Burger caused me a lot of discomfort, but I think it was worth it. The free one I got is sitting there on the counter now, looking at me. Even if I have a bronchospasm, it might just be worth it.

pat
    Last edited by UNM1136; 02-14-2021 at 10:42 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Totally Texan

I take it that is protection from a freeze? If so, I had a insulated protector from the hardware store on my faucet. After the freeze, I took it off and reached in it - and there was a nice sluggish black scorpion, sheltering in place.

Name:  53E852C0-8FC7-4924-8754-439536C4F4CC.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  29.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    I take it that is protection from a freeze? If so, I had a insulated protector from the hardware store on my faucet. After the freeze, I took it off and reached in it - and there was a nice sluggish black scorpion, sheltering in place.
    In Erie County?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Name:  Bird.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  41.2 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    In Erie County?
    No, that was in San Antonio. Erie is a recent move for family reasons. We started in NY, moved to Oregon, then Texas then back to Erie. No scorpions but deer tracks all around the house in the snow, this morning.

User Tag List