Page 2788 of 3537 FirstFirst ... 17882288268827382778278627872788278927902798283828883288 ... LastLast
Results 27,871 to 27,880 of 35363

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    But did he say it with, or without, sass.
    Without. It wasn't meant as a shot - just asked without understanding that "black and white" would mean I'm as old as my parents.
    Grab your gun and bring in the cat.

Driving into town with my grandson when he was maybe 5 years old , bad storm was about to hit and I said something about the power might be off that night.

He said..."it's ok , you know how to survive ...you were alive before electricity".

Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    Without. It wasn't meant as a shot - just asked without understanding that "black and white" would mean I'm as old as my parents.
    Or older....

Name:  Calvin color world.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  80.8 KB
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Do any agencies still use Crown Vics in any appreciable numbers? The newest ones would be 10+ years old now.
    Yup. They are still our rookie cars. Rookies crash things a lot so they get CVPIs for the first few years. I expect that some of them are more replacement parts than original at this point. Most pool cars are CVPIs as well.

Cool kids get Chargers. The middle kids get Interceptors. Unloved investigators and admin bitches get Fusions or maybe a Camry. I'm currently unloved, but *supposably* (yes) getting an unmarked Charger sumdaysoon.

Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Sergeants don't handle that stuff anymore...Target letter, Garrity, sustained. Requires time from a Lieutenant, a commander, and the chief's stationary, five minutes of his time, and his signature...

pat
    Unless there was a pattern, that'd just be a coaching session from the sergeant here, generally. Interact with the public more better. Go forth and do great things.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Unloved investigators and admin bitches get Fusions or maybe a Camry.
    Say what you want about Fusions, but they hold the track records at several agencies that also have CVPI's and hemi-Chargers. I got a hand-me-down hybrid at 32k miles and took it to 103k. Tires and regular maintenance and nothing else! Pretty tight for 6'5" with a cage, but fun to drive.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    Damn. Would have given props for the sass.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Say what you want about Fusions, but they hold the track records at several agencies that also have CVPI's and hemi-Chargers. I got a hand-me-down hybrid at 32k miles and took it to 103k. Tires and regular maintenance and nothing else! Pretty tight for 6'5" with a cage, but fun to drive.
    Maybe a real small track where the light weight is an advantage? Because real world there's zero chance I'm keeping up with my old hemi AWD Charger in this Fusion.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Maybe a real small track where the light weight is an advantage? Because real world there's zero chance I'm keeping up with my old hemi AWD Charger in this Fusion.
    Back when I had my Focus ST on order (2016) I rented a Fusion and took it up almost to Toronto and back for a sales visit. It was Titanium trim and had the 2.0T with paddle shifters and was pretty darn peppy. It made me more anxious for my car to get here.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I doubt my 8yo son knows what a DVD is.
    Build a rotary dial cell phone for him.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List