Page 3502 of 3543 FirstFirst ... 25023002340234523492350035013502350335043512 ... LastLast
Results 35,011 to 35,020 of 35427

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

I used to have several bourbon bottles I filled with ice tea and kept them in the fridge overnight before cowboy action matches, then loaded them up with my gear and consistently drank from them during the match.....unbelieveable number of folks never said a word but started conversations so they could get close enough to smell my breath
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    I used to have several bourbon bottles I filled with ice tea and kept them in the fridge overnight before cowboy action matches, then loaded them up with my gear and consistently drank from them during the match.....unbelieveable number of folks never said a word but started conversations so they could get close enough to smell my breath
    What’s your favorite bourbon with people handling guns. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    I have no words......

Attachment 116167
    Haitians will LOVE to have him around right now.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    My dad always told this story as true.

Back in the early 1960s we were stationed at Oberammergau Germany where dad's MOS was with the corporal and sergeant missile systems. Once a year they'd go up to Scotland for life fire. He was up there one year, trying to interact with a native Scotsman. They couldn't understand each other. Eventually a German came along. Both dad and the Scott could speak enough pigeon German to communicate with him. They wound up using him as a translator from American English to Scottish english.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post

Back in the early 1960s we were stationed at Oberammergau Germany where dad's MOS was with the corporal and sergeant missile systems. Once a year they'd go up to Scotland for life fire. He was up there one year, trying to interact with a native Scotsman. They couldn't understand each other. Eventually a German came along. Both dad and the Scott could speak enough pigeon German to communicate with him. They wound up using him as a translator from American English to Scottish english.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Eventually a German came along. Both dad and the Scott could speak enough pigeon German to communicate with him. They wound up using him as a translator from American English to Scottish english.
    Bred communicators those Germans, always good when they can wing in...

Name:  war-pigeon-post-unread-messages-1152303680.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  47.6 KB
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I worked with some UK troops in Kandahar they were all Scots. There one was guy in the unit that I could talk too with out too many problems, except that we had to be face to face... I couldn't understand him on the phone. However, I did learn quickly to never set a notebook (GI greenbook) on the table unattended. The first time I got back to the shop after talking to them I found 10 or so pages of vein-y cocks in mine.

User Tag List