Page 3497 of 3543 FirstFirst ... 24972997339734473487349534963497349834993507 ... LastLast
Results 34,961 to 34,970 of 35424

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Own the set!

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Take it on the run.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Analysis: True

Anticipation.

Yup.

Site Supporter
    Name:  Cougar.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  59.7 KB

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  IMG_2886.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  63.3 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Admittedly not a meme, but...

Name:  Pointy-haired boss's drone.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  69.1 KB

Site Supporter
    Name:  Dog.png
Views: 495
Size:  43.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    Name:  Dog.png
Views: 495
Size:  43.0 KB
    There is a lot of truth to that. Both of mine also seem overly interested in what's happening behind the shower curtain despite having looked at me taking a shower almost daily for most of their lives. I decided it was either put up with a nose around the curtain or install a bigger exhaust fan, I'm lazy so I decided as long as they don't join me.

If you hear of me taking a fall down the stairs and breaking my neck, it was likely due to my big boy GSD knocking me over as he rushed past me to take point on the trip downstairs.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

User Tag List