Page 3215 of 3544 FirstFirst ... 2215271531153165320532133214321532163217322532653315 ... LastLast
Results 32,141 to 32,150 of 35438

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    Name:  Money.jpg
Views: 834
Size:  35.9 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    This, all the way:
    It be like that on the west coast. Don't go near the water.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    From early COVID days, one of my all time favorites.

Name:  E21D5616-C4DF-487F-BB23-AA9DCA35E599.jpeg
Views: 832
Size:  53.4 KB

So, money pulled from a pocket you use to scratch your sweaty balls is acceptable?
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Name:  33217B3E-A559-428A-AC01-2221E3F4D571.jpg
Views: 958
Size:  35.7 KB
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    So, money pulled from a pocket you use to scratch your sweaty balls is acceptable?
    Is this a thing somewhere?
    Seems like a bad idea. Bad place to get paper cuts!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Is this a thing somewhere?
    Seems like a bad idea. Bad place to get paper cuts!
    It takes me back to an early time in my life when I worked as a stripper to put myself through A&P school. I still have the rhinestone studded G string that drove the bachelorettes wild. It’s a bit frayed and doesn’t go well with my middle aged middle, but sometimes when I’m alone, I can’t help but put it on and wax nostalgic for simpler times when men were sex objects and women were savage cannibals.

The paper cuts were nothing. What you really had to watch out for were the sculpted fingernails and nine inch spiked heels.
    Last edited by MistWolf; 04-04-2023 at 08:49 AM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter
    It takes me back to an early time in my life when I worked as a stripper to put myself through A&P school. I still have the rhinestone studded G string that drove the bachelorettes wild. It’s a bit frayed and doesn’t go well with my middle aged middle, but sometimes when I’m alone, I can’t help but put it on and wax nostalgic for simpler times when men were sex objects and women were savage cannibals.

The paper cuts were nothing. What you really had to watch out for were the sculpted fingernails and nine inch spiked heels.
    Why do I think you're not kidding?

Name:  reminder-that-the-convenience-store-scene-from-ma-2-14948-1449857175-0_dblbig.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  87.1 KB

..... As long as you are only waxing your nostalgia.... 🤭
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

User Tag List