Page 2603 of 3516 FirstFirst ... 16032103250325532593260126022603260426052613265327033103 ... LastLast
Results 26,021 to 26,030 of 35159

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    German music sounds to me as though somebody is singing orders for a Panzer battalion.
    And this despite my efforts to convince you of the opposite! Hard to believe that German and US American ears work so differently. To me, it sounds like angels singing. OK, then let's agree to disagree.

But English songs do not sound awful to me. In fact, many sound very nice to me. Understanding English songs was my first motivation to learn your language.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    A few days less than a year away from my 1st Rammstein concert!!
    Yes, this is the Panzer-Batallion, I agree. The title "Feuer frei!" means "Open fire!"
    Last edited by P30; 09-28-2021 at 10:56 AM.

That's OK. German music sounds to me as though somebody is singing orders for a Panzer battalion.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter

Guilty

Name:  guilty.jpg
Views: 901
Size:  35.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    And this despite my efforts to convince you of the opposite! Hard to believe that German and US American ears work so differently. To me, it sounds like angels singing. OK, then let's agree to disagree.

But English songs do not sound awful to me. In fact, many sound very nice to me. Understanding English songs was my first motivation to learn your language.

Yes, this is the Panzer-Batallion, I agree. The title "Feuer frei!" means "Open fire!"
    Their videos are epic. In high school I was introduced to them by a friend who was dual citizen German and American (German father American mother). They had only moved to the states the couple years before. He had some of their CDs, and my other friends and I immediately loved Rammstein. It was a couple years later that they got big here in America.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    That’s it!

I took German in school because I believed that we’d have to go settle their hash a third time….
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

That's OK. German music sounds to me as though somebody is singing orders for a Panzer battalion.

That covers a great range of music styles and artists:

Not all have words

Name:  Shit.jpg
Views: 2378
Size:  37.7 KB

Dream believer.

Name:  C4289651-37EA-4CBC-AB1C-4B20D166A5BD.jpeg
Views: 836
Size:  98.9 KB
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Dream believer.

Name:  C4289651-37EA-4CBC-AB1C-4B20D166A5BD.jpeg
Views: 836
Size:  98.9 KB
    Zardoz approves!
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaloo22 View Post
    I saw this one yesterday. If true, one of the coworkers took it out of the fridge and threw it straight in the trash. They didn't get around to saying why she did it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List