Page 3545 of 3545 FirstFirst ... 25453045344534953535354335443545
Results 35,441 to 35,446 of 35446

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    15 feet! That’s……odd…
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I'd close the safe and get out a Hi-Point.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Who ever made that meme has never been further west than Washington DC and certainly nowhere near Texas.

You can tell someone who lives in the West how many miles it is from point A to point B and we’ll give you a confused look and say “Ok. How many hours is that?”

A Texan will ask “How many beers?”
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Name:  IMG_1641.jpeg
Views: 166
Size:  44.1 KB
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    We use lime.

Someone said it is primitive, but hey, we are fancy! Ours has a window with a nice view of the basin behind the cabin.

Even has a lantern in it that provides heat in the winter when I snowshoe in with Henry.

Cannot see the window in the pic, but you can definitely see Heny thinking it is too dang cold to be outside!

Plus the wind was picking up a good bit.

The view as you come out of the outhouse is not bad either as long as the clouds are not obscuring the tops of the peaks.

A more clear day.

Almost worth not having indoor plumbing...
    You have great views! Id usually leave the door open, there were pretty good views there also.

Ive heard of using lime. I had also heard somewhere ages ago about the ash, it was free, available, and worked fairly well keeping flies and odors down. I kept a 5 gal metal trash can and scoop in the outhouse. Think i still have it for cleaning out the woodstove.

This was one of my places with an outhouse.

Name:  Cabin 1998 1.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  28.2 KB
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Yes. OCD is for amateurs

User Tag List