Page 2179 of 3516 FirstFirst ... 117916792079212921692177217821792180218121892229227926793179 ... LastLast
Results 21,781 to 21,790 of 35159

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    They said “use protection”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    What 2020 has done to our minds.

My first thought was “if you can catch her; you can keep her”

But then I thought “catch and release” would be better

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    When I was that age, living in Queens NY, the city decided it was time to upgrade the sewer system through my neighborhood. They tore up the street in front of my house exposing a 4 foot high tunnel system that ran through town. Full of darkness, rats and adventure. Surprisingly, very little stink. Months of unparalleled adventure ensued.
    Any clowns?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Any clowns?
    Yes. Me and my buddies.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Name:  if-bad-resort-to-cannibalism-eat-vegans-first-closest-to-grass-fed.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  27.8 KB
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Name:  if-bad-resort-to-cannibalism-eat-vegans-first-closest-to-grass-fed.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  27.8 KB
    When the Regional Justice Center in Vegas first opened, they had problems with the elevators stopping between floors. I voiced this witticism, which caused a very small lady attorney to break into tears.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

of laughter? or of fear.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    I don't know about you, but I wasn't tough enough. Both folks smoked, and in the early to mid-60's so did cool kids. So my buddy Dave and I nabbed some cigs from the folks and lit up. One puff was all it took. Dave said 'come on, we'll get used to it.' I said 'well, how stupid is that?' and quit.

I also quit drinking wine because of a run in with Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill, back in 1971.

I'm not a tough guy at all. kind of a wiener.
    I was pretty much hooked on the first puff.

I looked down at the burning cigarette and thought "where have you been all my life?" I didn't need to learn how to inhale, it came naturally.

I actually had a Lebanese guy tell me "you're a natural" when I first tried a hookah and I blew big ol smoke rings on the first hit.

I can assure you, it has nothing to do with being tough.
    REPETITION CREATES BELIEF
    REPETITION BUILDS THE SEPARATE WORLDS WE LIVE AND DIE IN
    NO EXCEPTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    That reminds me of a song I made up for my kids-

Sharks in the closet
    Sharks in the room
    Sharks so thick
    Ya gotta chase'm with a broom!
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List