Page 2786 of 3542 FirstFirst ... 17862286268627362776278427852786278727882796283628863286 ... LastLast
Results 27,851 to 27,860 of 35416

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    A couple days ago Thing 1 was watching the 1998 version of The Parent Trap. I commented that I remembered it coming out and had seen it in theaters.

*pause*

"Was it in black and white?"

Thanks, kid.
    My father was asked about computing degrees, after he retired from IBM and wanted to go back to work (long honey do list). He laughed and told the kid there wouldn't be degrees in that if people like him, didn't help with computers, first. (proud to be a dinosaur)

Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    A couple days ago Thing 1 was watching the 1998 version of The Parent Trap. I commented that I remembered it coming out and had seen it in theaters.

*pause*

"Was it in black and white?"

Thanks, kid.
    But did he say it with, or without, sass.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Almost guaranteed to win a free trip to the Sergeant’s office
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    My town is near the Kansas Law Enforcement Training Center, so it isn't unusual to see police vehicles from different jurisdictions around town. A couple months ago I saw a black and white Crown Vic sitting at a local Kwik Shop. It said Racoon City Police on the side. Having worked at KLETC for 30+ years, I figured I'd trained someone from just about every agency in Kansas, but I'd never heard of Racoon City. I'm not a gamer, so it wasn't until I googled 'Racoon City, KS' that I realized the connection.

Another time....

I was in a local mattress shop picking up a mattress from someone and noticed a white Ford Explorer with an LED lightbar, a spotlight, a push-bumper, and a 'unit number' as well sitting outside. I'd seen the several times before, once being stopped by our local PD.

I asked the guy if that was his Explorer. He said yes it was. I asked if the police hassled him about the vehicle. After a pause, he replied 'they stop me more than they should.'

I asked if he had a security company and did building checks at night or something. He replied with the utmost sincerity 'no, but I am a licensed security officer, and I could offer that service if someone asked.'

He was a nice guy during our transaction, but at about 5'7" and 350, not my idea of a security officer.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post

He was a nice guy during our transaction, but at about 5'7" and 350, not my idea of a security officer.

"That's very hurtful, sir, and I hope you'll walk that back."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhitman View Post
    Name:  5CDF1B4B-A2CE-4E6B-A5F2-0077F35BC6D2.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  48.1 KB
    Hey kid! Don't touch that thing! You don't know where it's been!
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    Almost guaranteed to win a free trip to the Sergeant’s office
    Sergeants don't handle that stuff anymore...Target letter, Garrity, sustained. Requires time from a Lieutenant, a commander, and the chief's stationary, five minutes of his time, and his signature...

pat

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Hey kid! Don't touch that thing! You don't know where it's been!
    I was thinking don't get too close, you'll lose an eye if one of them pops.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

User Tag List