Page 198 of 3539 FirstFirst ... 981481881961971981992002082482986981198 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 35384

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Watched a guy shoot his first match last weekend, he was shaking so bad he almost couldn't stand. That adrenaline dump ain't no joke.
    That is fake gamer stress.

I'm pretty sure this one was 100% Timmie.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Damn .gif wouldn't play
    Last edited by Greg; 03-08-2017 at 09:44 AM.

Currently being groomed to become the future chairman of the DNC...

There's nothing civil about this war.

Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    Name:  IMG_1287.JPG
Views: 1976
Size:  53.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_1288.jpg
Views: 1136
Size:  48.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    Name:  IMG_1287.JPG
Views: 1976
Size:  53.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_1288.jpg
Views: 1136
Size:  48.2 KB
    Wouldn't the bacon of clothing be thongs?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Wouldn't the bacon of clothing be thongs?
    Made of bacon, yes
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    I tried to talk to a female DEA agent at a job fair once. If here attitude was indicative of the organization as a whole, then I would not fit it at all. Surely most of them are not as smug and rude as her. The ICE guys were cool.
    Worked at a DEA Task force for close to 5 years. Just like any other agency, some assholes but mostly good folks.

When you go and meet recruiters at job fairs, you sometimes have to ask yourself "how did THIS person get put on the job fair duty?" Is it because they were stellar agents that were kicking doors, stacking dope high, and locking up turds? Is it because everyone just loved to work with them and wanted them to have their back when they stacked at the door? Probably not. Your recruiter may be someone that no one wants in the field with them. Possibly someone who stepped on their own junk enough that management stuck them somewhere that they could not get in trouble. Just a thought...

"The ICE guys were cool"... Yes, we are!

And I heard a rumor from POTUS, we may be hiring.
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    Worked at a DEA Task force for close to 5 years. Just like any other agency, some assholes but mostly good folks.

When you go and meet recruiters at job fairs, you sometimes have to ask yourself "how did THIS person get put on the job fair duty?" Is it because they were stellar agents that were kicking doors, stacking dope high, and locking up turds? Is it because everyone just loved to work with them and wanted them to have their back when they stacked at the door? Probably not. Your recruiter may be someone that no one wants in the field with them. Possibly someone who stepped on their own junk enough that management stuck them somewhere that they could not get in trouble. Just a thought...

"The ICE guys were cool"... Yes, we are!

And I heard a rumor from POTUS, we may be hiring.

You are right about the people in the organization being a variety of personality and attitude types. Judging the DEA on her alone would not be fair, but she was a poor ambassador. Plus it was 8 years ago when I chatted with her. I was an officer but I looked like Steve urkle and weeman's love child. Hopefully it's more like the albino Antonio banderas today.

User Tag List