Page 2472 of 3539 FirstFirst ... 147219722372242224622470247124722473247424822522257229723472 ... LastLast
Results 24,711 to 24,720 of 35386

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  bezos return.jpeg
Views: 812
Size:  40.6 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    I was talking about this elsewhere. The punchline is, last night I could not have put my foot in my mouth any deeper..

This is in reference to some friends I am going to see in MT, north of Helena in a few days. They recently had a Grizzly kill a lady in the area, and there have been an uptick in attacks by Grizzlies lately including one just the day before yesterday, over in Island Park, ID.

I figured you guys would enjoy laughing at my expense.

The post:

So I am texting some of the people I am hiking with last night, talking about bears, the usual stuff. One of the people is a truly gorgeous tall blonde gal. Long legs. I have hiked with her before. She booked it up a mountain trail to a waterfall south of Livingston a couple months ago. I thought about putting rocks in her pockets to slow her down!

Last night I was touching base with her about logistics stuff. She says she hates bears, I told her not to worry about it.

Then I have the mother of all auto-correct typos. I told her that in reference to the bears not to worry, that she is faster than I am. Except it didn't come out that way. My phone auto-corrected to saying she was fatter than I was:

My fingers could not try to un-FUBAR that mother of all FUBARs fast enough!

“Those who control the present, control the past and those who control the past control the future.”
    On the bright side, now you get to find out if the hot, leggy, athletic blond has a sense of humor.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    The campus police finally ditched their ancient 38s for 40 SW Glocks. So I asked on officer if he liked his Glock 22. Boy, did he get huffy-puffy. That is NOT a 22, it is a 40! I wonder if he was professional enough ...

My ophthalmologist is also a deputy and carries a 23 under his sports jacket. Showed it to me when testing my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Name:  bezos return.jpeg
Views: 812
Size:  40.6 KB
    Quickly! Get Troy McClure's agent on the line:

no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    On the bright side, now you get to find out if the hot, leggy, athletic blond has a sense of humor.
    Fortunately she has a good sense of humor! She also knew it was a typo but didn't let that stop from giving me crap about it for a while. I am sure I will hear about it again..

Name:  58C21016-7193-4DB0-B1EE-BC0DF29C26BD.jpg
Views: 795
Size:  41.1 KB
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

User Tag List