Page 2834 of 3538 FirstFirst ... 18342334273427842824283228332834283528362844288429343334 ... LastLast
Results 28,331 to 28,340 of 35371

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    for pimping underwear that makes a boy look like a girl in the genital area.
    first let's start with, who the fuck is staring at a little kid's privates, boy or girl. that's already a hiroshima sized red flag.
    second why are you trying to force a kid to wear something that makes them think there's some thing WRONG with them physically?
    I could go on but just contemplating this subject has me so hot in the face I must look like a giant tomato with thinning hair and glasses.

Just because you CAN make/sell something doesn't necessarily mean you SHOULD.
    Amen to that!
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    for pimping underwear that makes a boy look like a girl in the genital area.
    first let's start with, who the fuck is staring at a little kid's privates, boy or girl. that's already a hiroshima sized red flag.
    second why are you trying to force a kid to wear something that makes them think there's some thing WRONG with them physically?
    I could go on but just contemplating this subject has me so hot in the face I must look like a giant tomato with thinning hair and glasses.

Just because you CAN make/sell something doesn't necessarily mean you SHOULD.
    Oops. I had glanced at the post and missed the “child” part. Yeah, that’s weird. Sounds like something for parents who treat their kids as dress-up dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Oops. I had glanced at the post and missed the “child” part. Yeah, that’s weird. Sounds like something for parents who treat their kids as dress-up dolls.
    JonBenet Ramsey comes to mind. Doesn't say anything good about the parents. (I'm sure there are innocent exceptions...but I still find it creepy.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

And that’s why @hufnagel isn’t the only slightly balding guy turning red over this last little slice of P-F thread drift. If there is one thing that unites the various self-defense oriented psyches on this forum, it’s that we all have a core desire to mitigate predation on the innocent (otherwise, we’d read something else). If some guy who’s 45 decides to buy and wear undies that tuck his junk, that’s fine by me; not any of my business. But we are talking about doing something to kids that they wouldn’t do to themselves. What’s next? Latex gimp suits in toddler sizes?

And with that, back to memes:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  12771AF6-6BE5-4AA9-B65B-B4F82487C287.jpeg
Views: 760
Size:  47.6 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

@RevolverRob

Name:  potter.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  22.8 KB

Name:  pay.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  25.6 KB

User Tag List