Page 2887 of 3517 FirstFirst ... 18872387278728372877288528862887288828892897293729873387 ... LastLast
Results 28,861 to 28,870 of 35163

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post

JEEP GUYS- “Hold my beer”
    How Motorcycle Guys got left out of the meme baffles me...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    How Motorcycle Guys got left out of the meme baffles me...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    We're definitely gonna need a bigger round table.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    Yeah, not seeing photography, cycling, or radio on the list.

Chris

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  DA7A971F-3A4B-48C0-919B-A77420064ED5.jpeg
Views: 659
Size:  86.8 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Yeah, not seeing photography, cycling, or radio on the list.

Chris
    Or woodworking tools, or winter sports, or hiking, or archery, or stereo equipment, or......
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Boy am I glad I only got into gun accumulation. Not even accessories. But sometimes I look at some fancy $300 watches and feel tempted but then I remember I only wear them when I leave the house for extended period of time. Kinda makes it easier to hold back buying

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    If it combusts gunpowder or gasoline I am reaching for my money, with a few sprinkles of things like archery and cycling.
    And I think some of it is some compulsion to just have things the way you want. For example I have not done much cycling for years, but since I am just thinking about doing some this summer the first thing I just did was spend some money on the bicycle I have not ridden in years...

ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by 4RNR View Post
    But sometimes I look at some fancy $300 watches and feel tempted but then I remember I only wear them when I leave the house for extended period of time. Kinda makes it easier to hold back buying
    Sometimes I am saved from myself when things I think might be nice go up in cost before I can swing them. A couple friends have the GMT Master and I always thought maybe someday I would to, back when you might get a used one for $3,500. Now it would be more like $13,500 so as they say on Shark Tank, "I'm OUT".
    Last edited by mmc45414; 05-12-2022 at 11:26 AM.

If it combusts gunpowder or gasoline I am reaching for my money, with a few sprinkles of things like archery and cycling.
    And I think some of it is some compulsion to just have things the way you want. For example I have not done much cycling for years, but since I am just thinking about doing some this summer the first thing I just did was spend some money on the bicycle I have not ridden in years...

ETA:

Sometimes I am saved from myself when things I think might be nice go up in cost before I can swing them. A couple friends have the GMT Master and I always thought maybe someday I would to, back when you might get a used one for $3,500. Now it would be more like $13,500 so as they say on Shark Tank, "I'm OUT".
    Kinda sorta same. I'm more like I can't wrap my head around a $1000 watch let alone $3000 or more. I understand why they're priced the way they are but that doesn't change the fact that it's beyond my mental capacity to pay that kind of money for a watch.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Sometimes I am saved from myself when things I think might be nice go up in cost before I can swing them.
    This describes my relationship with several categories of stuff (most notably the FAL) perfectly. They're always about 20% more than I'm willing to pay.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    This describes my relationship with several categories of stuff (most notably the FAL) perfectly.
    For me it is lever guns, don't they cost like $500 or $600?

Name:  Marlin.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  42.3 KB

User Tag List