Page 3431 of 3542 FirstFirst ... 2431293133313381342134293430343134323433344134813531 ... LastLast
Results 34,301 to 34,310 of 35416

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Humpday memes, in advance:

(There’s one from @blues old career in there, and one for @RevolverRob and @45dotACP too…)
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Name:  strawman.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  36.9 KB
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by fly out View Post
    I have grievances to air.
    "It was the fuck aroundest of times, it was the find outest of times."- 45dotACP

I bet we could combine Pfest with Hanukkah this year and really do it up. Just saying.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

PPS…
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    That's funny. I know someone who vacationed in Japan that actually purchased one and had it installed in one of their homes. Not sure how it works because I never used it.
    We had one for my late wife. I was worried it would require a pilot’s license.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I’ve never, ever done this. Not even once.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    We had one for my late wife. I was worried it would require a pilot’s license.
    I had one in the Hotel room at Hachiogi station on my last business trip to Tokyo. Google translator is your friend. “Volcanic Breeze” takes on a whole new meaning.

Seasonal Meme:

Name:  IMG_0248.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  15.8 KB

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Everywhere I look this morning.

Name:  problem.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  23.5 KB
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I bet we could combine Pfest with Hanukkah this year and really do it up. Just saying.
    Too late for Hanukkah this year... In 2024, Hanukkah starts on the evening of December 25th, so, we could do a triple-combo with Christmas...
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List