Page 2920 of 3541 FirstFirst ... 19202420282028702910291829192920292129222930297030203420 ... LastLast
Results 29,191 to 29,200 of 35406

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I have a friend that is a music thanatologist (meaning: she plays for the terminal and dying in hosptials) a couple of years ago, two of her clients were an elderly couple that “fed the deer” on their rural MT property, right up until a rutting buck gored the fuck out of the both of them, creating deep, spiral, septic wounds. They both eventually died from the goring.

I love deer as cute, bambi-like creatures, but I grip the gat around a buck in the wild every bit as hard as I’d grab the ol’ pocket rocket in crip or blood territory. No joke. I am prepared to make venison out of any deer that I encounter in the wild—you can take that shit to the bank.
    I used to feed the deer on my property until they started eating my shrubs. I don't know what it is but the bucks like to destroy things during the rut. They totally destroyed a block feeder twice. I think there's a shotgun/bow season on them here. Might come in handy when burger hits $10 lb.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Real life, in Baton Rouge, is no less weird:
    Those were just dogs not “trained guard dogs”. If Im wrong and they were trained Id be wanting all my money back.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    --Jason--

Not sure if this is political…..but fuck it’s funny

Name:  C39B8004-395C-41DC-ABAA-C8E85DE9707F.jpg
Views: 1144
Size:  28.2 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    I know it looks scary, but the reality is just as bad. I remember the men I learn to hunt from telling me that there was nothing in the woods more dangerous than a tame buck. He's hyped up on testosterone and other mating hormones. Likely a larger buck has just kicked his ass and he's in a mood. He sees a human (who he's not afraid of being "tame.") Oh buddy. You're going to suffer his frustration.

The first time the human knows he's in trouble is when the (at least) four point rack hits him in the back. Those hoofs can cut half way trough an arm or leg. Likely, the hunter won't even be able to get a shot at the attacker before he's seriously injured.

Not theory. There are a crap load of videos of exactly this happening. For every youtube video you find, there must be a hundred events that didn't have camera handy. And any hunting community can relate many similar stories.
    “Likely a larger buck has just kicked his ass and he's in a mood.”

Pretty much any male animal who just got his ass kicked while trying to pick up a chick is in a dangerous mood. I ran into an elephant in S. Africa who pulled an entire tree out of the ground in frustration before deciding to chase our Land Rover just for the hell of it.
    And regular old cattle bulls and me are not friends, no way no how.

Name:  BA27FE0C-C3A3-4DA2-A9A7-CF6FDFA78F19.jpeg
Views: 658
Size:  10.2 KB
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Edit: accidental post.
    Last edited by That Guy; 05-31-2022 at 10:23 PM.
    IDPA SSP classification: Sharpshooter
    F.A.S.T. classification: Intermediate

Quote Originally Posted by NWshooter View Post
    Not sure if this is political…..but fuck it’s funny

Name:  C39B8004-395C-41DC-ABAA-C8E85DE9707F.jpg
Views: 1144
Size:  28.2 KB
    This is where I have to keep my views to myself around 'real' Mennonites:

Luke 22:36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’ and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”

38 The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

#fact :
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    LOL
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List