Page 2564 of 3532 FirstFirst ... 15642064246425142554256225632564256525662574261426643064 ... LastLast
Results 25,631 to 25,640 of 35318

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  AA1F064F-8850-4C36-B97A-C9F65AF99945.jpeg
Views: 771
Size:  49.0 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobaloo22 View Post
    I think I know whose fridge that is.

im strong, i can run faster than train

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    I think I know whose fridge that is.

For you guys that think this is funny, you should know that Berserk Llama Syndrome is a real thing. My wife (the former pet sitter) took a job looking after a Llama rescue place and i got drafted to help. They provided a book on llamas and when i opened the book, I was on the page about BLS. Never turn your back on the little bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaloo22 View Post
    Sort of not funny....I knew a guy that did some work on human identification, crime type ID. One time he had to reconstruct the skull of a potential murder victim, so had to bring it home and cook the meat off it.....once it was cleaned off it was interesting fitting the pieces together to understand the break patterns.

He had a colleague the also specialized in human ID, she sometimes brought bags of old icky bones to get his impressions of.

So, there may be perfectly legitimate reasons someone has body parts in their fridge....

Back to your regularly scheduled programming
    “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    Sort of not funny....I knew a guy that did some work on human identification, crime type ID. One time he had to reconstruct the skull of a potential murder victim, so had to bring it home and cook the meat off it.....once it was cleaned off it was interesting fitting the pieces together to understand the break patterns.

He had a colleague the also specialized in human ID, she sometimes brought bags of old icky bones to get his impressions of.

So, there may be perfectly legitimate reasons someone has body parts in their fridge....

Back to your regularly scheduled programming
    Not no, F no. Not in the house. Not on the stove you make breakfast and dinner on.

There should be a lab for that.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Daughter sent me this today….
    My kids can identify with this

Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post
    Not no, F no. Not in the house. Not on the stove you make breakfast and dinner on.

"Should" is a luxury not everyone has.
    When one works for an org that has a low budget, a lot of things end up at home that maybe shouldn't. I would draw the line at human remains though.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by rd62 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Artemas2 View Post
    "Should" is a luxury not everyone has.
    I would draw the line at human remains though.
    I would draw it before that.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I would draw it before that.
    Yeah, that’s sort of a low bar for “not bringing your work home with you.” JMO.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List