Page 2508 of 3532 FirstFirst ... 150820082408245824982506250725082509251025182558260830083508 ... LastLast
Results 25,071 to 25,080 of 35315

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Hmm.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Toilet fashion.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

They're right for once.

With friends like these.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    You don't say.

The main grocery store in my hometown has the snack cakes in the "diet food/restricted diet" section. I recently discovered this as my son wanted Moon Pies to take to game night. I think I've discovered part of foundation for the rural obesity crisis...
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    You don't say.

Where I grew up, Crispy Creme would have been just your average donut.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Where I grew up, Crispy Creme would have been just your average donut.
    Krispy Kreme makes a mediocre donut. Krispy Kreme apologists who try to fight me on this can’t argue their position without being up serving temperature. Without the fresh, warm serving gimmick, they are simply average.

I’ll be at Bosa.

Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    Krispy Kreme makes a mediocre donut. Krispy Kreme apologists who try to fight me on this can’t argue their position without being up serving temperature. Without the fresh, warm serving gimmick, they are simply average.

I’ll be at Bosa.
    A donut hot out of the fryer ain't a gimmick. Where I grew up, the donut guys would open their shops during the wee hours of the morning to start cooking fresh donuts for the day and have them done by 6am. They'd close up shop by 10am.

Working the swing shift with my uncle, we'd go to our favorite local donut shop after work just as the cook was pulling the first batch from the fryers. He'd drop them on the cooling pans, brush on the glaze and serve them up to us still hot enough to burn the fingers. Of course, that meant the glaze would just run off the donuts, but I didn't care.

Best
    Donuts
    Ever
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by walker2713 View Post
    If only the diaper improved your odds
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Where I grew up, the donut guys would open their shops during the wee hours of the morning to start cooking fresh donuts for the day and have them done by 6am
    Made me think of this commercial from my youth:

Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

User Tag List