Page 2673 of 3538 FirstFirst ... 16732173257326232663267126722673267426752683272327733173 ... LastLast
Results 26,721 to 26,730 of 35378

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    It's because it's mostly ham except I don't know what the other 49% is.

I was in Costco a few days ago and they had these big freakin hams for cheap and there was a limit of two per customer. That tells me that ham, weather it comes in a can with chemicals that I've never heard of before or it's just a pigs butt without anything added, it's a pretty good bet that turkey isn't that popular anymore.

Having said that, as they say, we ordered a smoked turkey that I'll pick up tomorrow. No idea of the cost but being a smoker of meat I'm pretty sure it will be better than something out of our oven.

Personally I would rather have a big plate of chicken enchiladas but that's not allowed because no one here speaks Tex/Mex except me. Salude. Have a happy T day no matter where you are.
    If by "no one here speaks Tex/Mex except me" you are referring to forum members, I'm going to have to correct you on that claim, amigo.

I'm native Arizonan and except for 4 years of military, I have spent my life no further west than Mesa, AZ and no further east than El Paso, TX. And 2 1/2 of the 4 military years were in San Antonio, TX. Have had tamales, enchiladas, tacos, frijoles, and sopapillas for Thanksgiving dinner more frequently than turkey, ham, dressing, cranberries, etc.

But I just had a dental implant completed about an hour ago, so this year's Thanksgiving dinner will likely be an eggnog milkshake!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    If by "no one here speaks Tex/Mex except me" you are referring to forum members, I'm going to have to correct you on that claim, amigo.

I'm native Arizonan and except for 4 years of military, I have spent my life no further west than Mesa, AZ and no further east than El Paso, TX. And 2 1/2 of the 4 military years were in San Antonio, TX. Have had tamales, enchiladas, tacos, frijoles, and sopapillas for Thanksgiving dinner more frequently than turkey, ham, dressing, cranberries, etc.

But I just had a dental implant completed about an hour ago, so this year's Thanksgiving dinner will likely be an eggnog milkshake!
    I currently have six of those, and my brother just got another done. It’s a pain, but worth it. Even if you have to wait to eat your Thanksgiving meal.

Name:  5FA67887-BE16-480A-89C5-2302C91AA9AC.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  47.3 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Uh=oh!

Name:  172D44C9-BFDE-4536-BA8A-BF09F2A8C9E6.jpg
Views: 1314
Size:  49.5 KB
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

That strikes me as an unanticipated scheduling mistake, unless you don't like the chef's cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Either you're trolling or your tastebuds were burnt out during a nuclear accident.
    That’s like: “do you still beat your kids”? I never troll. Ok so I’m lowbrow! I drag my knuckles, I breathe through my mouth, and I like spam! Happy!?! It’s best over a fire. And yes, I have more cooking ideas if you want them. 😀

Iffin I was to eat salty pork paste in a can, I find the Tulip products from Denmark to be far superior. Especially the Picnic Shoulder Ham.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I was referring to people in my family. There are Spanish speakers in my family but they all live in other states and none coming for Thanksgiving.

Sorry to hear about your dental procedure. Maybe you can get some mashed potatoes and gravy through a straw.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Iffin I was to eat salty pork paste in a can, I find the Tulip products from Denmark to be far superior. Especially the Picnic Shoulder Ham.
    Canned pork shoulder from Denmark, yum! The brand we had available in Baghdad in the mid-80s was Plumrose. Even more yummier was the canned bacon, same brand. The bacon inside the can was folded and wrapped in wax paper. You had to unfold it and then wash off the gobs of excess lard. Washing bacon was something my new bride - straight outta Southern California - learned to do very well. Wasn't too bad, actually. And, yes, we're still married.

#notreallymemsbutatleasttheyrepics
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List