Page 3498 of 3542 FirstFirst ... 24982998339834483488349634973498349935003508 ... LastLast
Results 34,971 to 34,980 of 35416

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DDTSGM View Post
    There is a lot of truth to that. Both of mine also seem overly interested in what's happening behind the shower curtain despite having looked at me taking a shower almost daily for most of their lives. I decided it was either put up with a nose around the curtain or install a bigger exhaust fan, I'm lazy so I decided as long as they don't join me.

If you hear of me taking a fall down the stairs and breaking my neck, it was likely due to my big boy GSD knocking me over as he rushed past me to take point on the trip downstairs.
    I figured, if the dog stuck her nose in the shower, that meant she was ready for bathing, so I kept the dog shampoo in there with me and as soon as I saw the nose, would call her in and get the bathing taken care of.

Win/win - dog got clean, and was less likely to stick her nose in the next time.

Miss those pups.

Quote Originally Posted by DDTSGM View Post
    If you hear of me taking a fall down the stairs and breaking my neck, it was likely due to my big boy GSD knocking me over as he rushed past me to take point on the trip downstairs.
    The banister has become my friend, I am going to get both of my legs swept out from under me. We have a quad level so each flight is only a few stairs, it will be a slow death...

Name:  photo_2024-03-12_13-22-54.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  31.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    The banister has become my friend, I am going to get both of my legs swept out from under me. We have a quad level so each flight is only a few stairs, it will be a slow death...

Name:  photo_2024-03-12_13-22-54.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  31.4 KB
    The gold one is thinking What is that? and the black one is thinking Ill kill it.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    The gold one is thinking What is that? and the black one is thinking Ill kill it.
    He is more protective of the pack, but she is actually the one with the overdrive prey drive!
    I say Chuck watches our backs, Cami makes sure no squirrels get inside the perimeter.

Site Supporter
    Name:  IMG_0385.jpg
Views: 651
Size:  52.0 KB

Just ordered a Haitian cookbook to give to my wife for our anniversary.

Name:  IMG_2087.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  31.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    Just ordered a Haitian cookbook to give to my wife for our anniversary.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    He is more protective of the pack, but she is actually the one with the overdrive prey drive!
    I say Chuck watches our backs, Cami makes sure no squirrels get inside the perimeter.
    This describes the brother-sister standard wire haired Dachshund duo, too. He’s as watchful as any Great Pyrenees, and she challenges anything that moves.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Site Supporter
    Name:  1710353672038.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  49.0 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Name:  Naivete.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  58.9 KB

User Tag List