Thread: Anyone a fan of MMA?

Anyone a fan of MMA?

Been training Brazilian JiuJitsu for a number of years, big fan of all of the different arts that encompass MMA.

Site Supporter
    I've been on something of a break from BJJ, but I do enjoy watching a fun or technically interesting scrap.

I'm looking forward to some of the fights coming up...really interested to see what goes on with Shavkat Rakhmanov. The man's just allergic to decisions.

Pereira potentially fighting at heavyweight would be wild. I doubt he'd be able to be the first triple champ (Aspinall is a legit badass), but there's something about that guy. I've never described a fight ending KO as hilarious until UFC 300, that's for sure. If anyone could, he could do it.

I give not one shit about Jon Jones. Dude is on track to be the UFCs OJ Simpson, and I have no intent of watching that train go off the rails when he's finally put to pasture.

Topuria is on the list of guys I wanna see fight a lot more. Same with Makhachev.

With PFLellator likely falling apart soon, I'd be interested to see their talent go to the UFC. Nemkov would be cool just because he's one of the best LHWs alive and I'd like to see how he stacks up in the UFC.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

I have ESPN+ so I keep up from time to time when I have spare time or there is a match I find enticing.

I was a boxing fan from my early days, and a UFC fan since the very beginning when it was the wild west. (And Pride as well.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Big fan of mma, used to look forward to all the PPV's back in the day. Now PPV cost doesnt justify value received. However, UFC 300 sounds like it lived up to the hipe.
    Don’t just sit there – do something short sighted and stupid!

Big time. My daughter is on the school wrestling team, is fairly high level at jits, and just started Muy Thai. Her role model is Valentina Shevchenko.
    #RESIST

User Tag List