Page 2223 of 3543 FirstFirst ... 122317232123217322132221222222232224222522332273232327233223 ... LastLast
Results 22,221 to 22,230 of 35426

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Jet blast, prop wash, the mast crank (to lower it to pass under a bridge), 100’ of shoreline or waterline, relative bearing grease.
    At Ft. Bragg, we used to send people to find the keys to Area G.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I never understood what the big deal was/is. If I'm done having kids, I'm done having kids.
    When my wife dumps me for some young stud, or vice versa for some sweet young trophy, I'm still done having kids.
    Doesn't affect libido. Bonus... Nobody can ever (successfully) file a paternity suit against me.
    Most of the women I dated after my divorce thought my vasectomy is a major plus.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Can you give me a good deal on a car? Any spare rocket parts you don't need?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I see you didnt specialize in medical terminology. 😂
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Overhead buffers with corner attachments and cans of back blast powder are things too.
    50 feet of shore-line, and right handed smoke shifters.

Hurricane bulbs for hurricane lamps.

In the fire department, we'd send the rookies to get the electric axe.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    In the fire department, we'd send the rookies to get the electric axe.
    Many, many years ago one of my father's neighborhood friends got him a gag gift for a birthday. He took a small Hammer with a wooden handle, drilled a small hole at the end and inserted a short piece of lamp cord with a plug attached.

My dad hung it on the wall near the entrance to the house.

The number of people who came in and looked at that thing and said," oh, an electric hammer! " Was quite impressive.

Have to see if I can't find a picture of that

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    Many, many years ago one of my father's neighborhood friends got him a gag gift for a birthday. He took a small Hammer with a wooden handle, drilled a small hole at the end and inserted a short piece of lamp cord with a plug attached.

My dad hung it on the wall near the entrance to the house.

The number of people who came in and looked at that thing and said," oh, an electric hammer! " Was quite impressive.

Have to see if I can't find a picture of that
    Ha! That's a good one. I'd probably buy something like that in a country store. Might wanna consider marketing it.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Overhead buffers with corner attachments and cans of back blast powder are things too.
    Box of grid squares

Can of squelch

The ever-popular "left handed torque wrench"

Concertina wire sharpener

I was so leery of the various fake gopher trips that I "got" myself when I didn't believe a real item was real. My squad sergeant wanted me to go to the tool room for a refractometer. I asked what it was and he said a device you put coolant on then looked at the sun through a lens to see if the coolant was good or not. Which is pretty much exactly what it is. I expressed my disbelief at such a contraption existing. He was known as a joker and that didn't help, but I could see he was getting irritated so I "played along" and went to the tool room. In a smarmy-sarcastic voice I asked for it, got the facial expression from the clerk of "...why are you talking like that?" and was then handed a case and told to sign here. My flabber was completely gasted.

Actual photo of me when the case was put on the counter:

I had a rather sheepish return to the squad...but everyone understood. It was, for whatever reason, much less of a thing to rib someone about to not believe a true thing then to believe a false thing.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Dude I know was gutting a deer in the near dark and hands something to his then girlfriend and tells her not to loose it. Later on she takes the furry object out of her pocket and reminds him about it asking what it was. Yes, it was buck season.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

User Tag List